Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have u ever asked a girl out?

Have u ever asked a girl out?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
I hate these FUCKING tallfags normies saying “omg im so shy im such a incel” SHUT THHE FUCK UP YOU ARE VOLCEL CUZ U NEVER ASKED A HOE OUT BEFORE,they dont come to u FOR NO REASON CUZ U NOT CHAD

Yes and they all say yes to date but I’m incel still because I need stacy & I am only asking these ugly 5/10 bitch for practice lowinhib maxx.

Yeah I’ve asked girls out damn slits I’ve tried picking them up at bars and parties and clubs but fucking I’m 5’4 so I get brutally rejected each time! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Yeah I’ve asked girls out damn slits I’ve tried picking them up at bars and parties and clubs but fucking I’m 5’4 so I get brutally rejected each time! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
never began

I'm 27 can't do small talk (apart from being ugly) so it's over anyway even if I could do small talk, but I can't so it's even more over

too many times :feelsbadman:

By asking out I assume you mean asking out someone you've been talking to and asking out is the next step, not some random cold approach. I've asked out over 50, maybe over 100, but I don't think so. Most foids are from OLD.

Most of these foids have accepted the date but then flaked, ghosted, stood me up. I've been catfished once and the "successful dates" I had ended in ghosting or some absurd rejection.

I have been ghosted by countless foids, some even called me ugly.

I hate these FUCKING tallfags normies saying “omg im so shy im such a incel” SHUT THHE FUCK UP YOU ARE VOLCEL CUZ U NEVER ASKED A HOE OUT BEFORE,they dont come to u FOR NO REASON CUZ U NOT CHAD
You don’t need to approach Foids will come running to you if they find you appealing even if you’re a normie cuz when you’re a normie then some will find you good looking and most won’t and foids would also try to get ur number by saying your friends and shit

low-inhib mogger kike"cel"

I tried warm approach with a few girls in Brazil and with a few girls here in Cucknada. As you can see I an here so it didnt work out. Anyway I wont say I am happy to be rejected but I am happy to see the girls that rejected me in Brazil are now in that third world country where you can barely eat while I got an upgrade in life here in Cucknada. Not the best life but at least I have a job, I can buy food and fill up my fridge and buy some copes every noe and then.

6-8 times in total

In all my life, I've only asked one girl out. :cryfeels:

Less than ten. I’m sensitive to rejections :feelsbadman: It’s rough. Can’t really do it frequently enough to desensitize myself without being in constant despair.

I tried a few times before, many times before if you include online too. No success so far :lul:

You can't just blatantly ask a girl out as a sub 8.

Less than 10 but yeah quite a few. Sucks when you see they are quite lively with guys they like and are a dead fish when you are around

definitely more than 10 but not sure about 50 i wasnt counting

they rejected me way before i could even ask them out

Less than ten. I’m sensitive to rejections :feelsbadman: It’s rough. Can’t really do it frequently enough to desensitize myself without being in constant despair.
Redpillniggers will tell you that rejections are nothing, yet the rejections they get are slaps on the wrist. Meanwhile, I’ve had 2 girls call me ugly to my face, one girl gave me her number, only to then send me a lowtiergodesque speech about how ugly and awkward I was, then immediately block me, and a 4th girl just turned around and power walked away from me without saying a word. Those are only the worst 4 rejections I’ve gotten.

Asked like a lot, gave up when i was 16

All non-verbal autists are volcels :feelskek:

Unfortunately yes, guess 30-40. Wish i got blackpilled on time.

I asked out a lot of girls in person, but when I started grad school, I mostly did it online. And that experience was so brutal that I basically stopped asking altogether, in-person or online.

The final nail in the coffin for me was getting stood up for a date by a morbidly obese woman with crooked teeth and ONE LEG (true story, lost it in an accident and could only get around in a wheelchair, or at least thats what she told me as we chatted in the app).

If a guy like me can't even get a woman like that to let me buy her dinner... then online dating is a complete waste of time.