Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Have u been pwned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date

Were any of your accounts or passwords compromised?

• Yes bro

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No man

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
Go to haveibeenpwned.com

Be a good goy and type in all of you email addresses. Go to the passwords page and do the same.

Change your fucking passwords asap before CIAniggers pwn this site and anal rape you for not respecting their goddess jezebels enough.

I feel like that site keeps your emails in a database so they can try passwords to bruteforce.

Also I registered on this website with a throwaway email.

There is nothing valuable in my emails tbh. Just ads and coupons.

Just saw the Warcraft episode of South Park last night. Been a while. JFL.

one of my email adresses is listed in 4 different leaks :lul: but I don't keep anything useful on my emails, so that doesn't matter
what's the worst they can do? hack my incels.co account and get me banned?

I dont care tbh. Fuck them

one of my email adresses is listed in 4 different leaks :lul: but I don't keep anything useful on my emails, so that doesn't matter
what's the worst they can do? hack my incels.co account and get me banned?
The problem is when you use the same login for different websites. Then when one gets compromised the other does too. Some webmasters are dumb enough to keep passwords unencrypted on their servers, and maybe credit card info gets leaked this way too.

The problem is when you use the same login for different websites. Then when one gets compromised the other does too. Some webmasters are dumb enough to keep passwords unencrypted on their servers, and maybe credit card info gets leaked this way too.
I see how that could be an issue
I use different passwords everywhere though :feelsokman:

Idk bro probably not

I feel like that site keeps your emails in a database so they can try passwords to bruteforce.

Also I registered on this website with a throwaway email.
This.
Don't be stupid, don't go there.
Same for sites that check your passwords.

yes i have over a yr ago, i was dumb enough to fall for a phishing scheme but no harm was caused