Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have to hear my brother’s gf say she wants kids like everytime she’s over.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
“I want to make babies with you”
“I want to have your kids”
“i love him”
“I wanna get married, if he pops the question he knows i’ll say yeah”

she loves him so much cuz he’s a white normie and betabuxxes.

Imagine how that would make you feel as a man a woman telling you she wants to reproduce with you.

On top of that i gotta see them going in the bathroom together to have shower sex.

No one can understand or handle the mogging i go through.

@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
Strange that anyone young (-25) wants kids in current economical situation. How old are they?

Strange that anyone young (-25) wants kids in current economical situation. How old are they?
Not at the moment though. Early 20’s.

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

That would be the purest form of euphoria for a human male, knowing your genes are selected

It should be noted that these are questions eminently reproductive that are rationalized. The human being, like the animal that has more consciousness, assumes that he is chosen, that his ego is fed and that it is possible for him to have offspring, however, this whole process also entails what it will come later, which is the institutionalization of the family through marriage and the slow raising of descendants. While reproductive desire is eminently genotype and phenotype, it is not the rest of the factors that make up human relationships that seek to lengthen over time because, beyond sex, the rest of the actions are decisions that are made, such as love, marriage and cohabitation.

In the most spooky outbursts that many normies take when they get married or start courtships is to intermingle this primitive attraction with what love implies in itself. They take the instinctive and they elevate it to the category of purely rational issues and decisions such as love. And the prospects are clear: after the first three years, that initial illusion of sexual attraction begins to decline or disappears to a large extent to give way to a solid relationship, where many affirm: "love is over", but neither love has ended nor the decision you have made, unless one consciously wishes to break that bond. The libido declines and sexual novelty is sought, explaining the high divorce rates in western countries, because marriage and long relationships in many cases do not include the essential factor that attraction is a drive and love, a decision.

And it's not surprising that people delude themselves and idealize issues because they're just destroying themselves and destroying their lives.

Still, I rather have normie issues than truecel issues
Analysis by redpill and the MGTOW community has indeed shown us that normies can suffer dire consequences from marriages and matrimonial property regimes; where the children may not be seen anymore or for a short time, where much of the fruit of your work is lost or directly stolen, and where what yesterday were grand words of: "I love you, be the father of my children", tomorrow may be: "these children are only mine, I regret having married you and I have found a better man than you." The problems of normies in couple relationships is that the woman does not have and perhaps cannot develop a moral and rational concept of what a life project can exemplify as bring life into the world and form a family, both institutionalized in marriage as a general rule; and the normie man, in general, does not perceive roughly that his attraction to a woman is not love, nor was it ever, because both concepts are two different definitions.

I need sex and cuddling with woman :feelsaww:
A need that makes us suffer, inevitably. In the end, we end up fed up with monotony. Ejaculate, taking away that carnal desire; sit and meditate, and empty your mind. You will realize the emptiness of wanting to own something that is constantly changing.