Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have the white posters here who don't mind asians tried dating one?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
inb4 "eww gooks no way". I'm not talking to you.

To the whites who aren't picky about race as long as the woman is feminine and not deformed...

As we know, Asian women bow at the feet of their white male overlords.

So what happened when you tried to get one? Rejected?

I guess if you're a white man and you can't get asians then it's time to buy some ammo and write a manifesto*

*hyperbole, CuckTears

Are you white OP? Always thought you were Latino or something like that. Regarding your question: I would go for it, but in Germany there are not that many Asian girls around.

modus_coperandi said:
Are you white OP? Always thought you were Latino or something like that. Regarding your question: I would go for it, but in Germany there are not that many Asian girls around.

Ich bin schwarz.
Es ist over fur mich.

I've had no success in talking to Asian-American women. They seem to be only slightly less picky than White femails, which means I still fall below their min-looks threshold.

would have dated one if i could tbh

but there aren't many female gooks in France bro

at least not in the area i grew up in

one made me her orbiter back in high school
was too bluepilled to realize it

Themisterpepsi said:
one made me her orbiter back in high school
was too bluepilled to realize it

Suphamsulu?

Asians sluts are having standards now. Remember Hypa from WAW video ? She was an asian landwhale, but she only dates +6' superior chads.

Tbh Asian girls have high standards and are worse behaved than white women here.

They only like numale white men because they can work them for lots of bucks.

Every Asian girl that I see at my school has an Asian boyfriend. I could be wrong but it seems like the whole "Asian women love white men" thing is just a meme.

Asian women in the west are no different than white women, they are already in the safe of the west, why would they fuck you? they just want Chads. If you want to feel like a chad just hit the SEA.

FACEandLMS said:

To the whites who aren't picky about race as long as the woman is feminine and not deformed...

I guess if you're a white man and you can't get asians then it's time to buy some ammo and write a manifesto*

*hyperbole, CuckTears

Only in Asian countries tho. Asians in first world countries are the same as white stacies. Legit tbh

FACEandLMS said:
Ich bin schwarz.
Es ist over fur mich.

It's not over for you even if you're black.

There are almost no Asians here

Hell yes. If I LTR/marry one it will be on the understanding of only having daughters though. White/Asian half breed males are too weak.

STAY AWAY FROM ASIAN FEMALES.

THEY ARE DISGUSTING SELF HATING STATUS CLIMBING WHITE WORSHIPPING GOLD DIGGING BITCHES. IF YOU ARE WHITE AND YOU MATE WITH AN ASIAN FEMALE, YOU WILL PRODUCE A RICECEL LIKE ELLIOT RODGERS.

REMEMBER THAT ELLIOT WAS BORN FROM WMAF AND TRIED TO PURGE THE OTHER RICECELS.

ASIAN WOMEN ARE TOO UGLY FOR CHAD, BUT IF THEY CAN DATE A MORE ATTRACTIVE/RICHER WHITE GUY, THEY WILL.

I'm white by most standards (but not legitimately white) and Asian women rejected me just as harshly as white women.

dude you're black you basically have the entire northern europe at your feet tbh

marin said:
dude you're black you basically have the entire northern europe at your feet tbh

nope

Asians are either legit prostitutes or Tyrone chasers.

Invisible, mein nigger. Good to see you. Asian women are hot, I'd love to date one. They don't seem very interested in me despite being "tall and white", sadly.

I love Asian chicks.

I'm not sure that dynamic works here in Bradistan. 26% Asian population.

There was one in my high school.
Seemed pretty shy and introverted, rarley talked to others, except one other girl, and I knew her a bit from group work where our teacher put us together sometimes.
Back then I was still full on the bluepillDisneydream ride and tried to ask her out one day to the cinema since she was one of the very few people that talked to me (didn't realize that it was basically only becasue we had to work together).
Ofc she turned me down, saying that she doesn't want a relationship and rather wait a bit. We were both 16 at the time.
Found out later that she had no problem to get fucked by Chad and Brad at some parties I heard of accidentially.

yes
i have traveled in asia a lot lately so i have dated asians here,
only the lower classes ones are prowling for "old white ATMs"
the middle class ones are just like girls in the west, it's not easier
i have dated a few middle class ones
i love asian chicks, slim bodies
being white does give you a bonus
some do only date whites
(but some also don't date foreigners)

FACEandLMS said:

*hyperbole, CuckTears

I'm too ugly even for shit skin asian girls.

The whole idea that a white incel can get a gook whore isn't even true. I live near seattle which has tons of rice niggers and they are really not that easy to get.

modus_coperandi said:

hello fellow germancel

theoldnick said:
yes
i have traveled in asia a lot lately so i have dated asians here,
only the lower classes ones are prowling for "old white ATMs"
the middle class ones are just like girls in the west, it's not easier
i have dated a few middle class ones
i love asian chicks, slim bodies
being white does give you a bonus
some do only date whites
(but some also don't date foreigners)
whom do u work as

BakaHapa said:
STAY AWAY FROM ASIAN FEMALES.

THEY ARE DISGUSTING SELF HATING STATUS CLIMBING WHITE WORSHIPPING GOLD DIGGING BITCHES. IF YOU ARE WHITE AND YOU MATE WITH AN ASIAN FEMALE, YOU WILL PRODUCE A RICECEL LIKE ELLIOT RODGERS.

REMEMBER THAT ELLIOT WAS BORN FROM WMAF AND TRIED TO PURGE THE OTHER RICECELS.

ASIAN WOMEN ARE TOO UGLY FOR CHAD, BUT IF THEY CAN DATE A MORE ATTRACTIVE/RICHER WHITE GUY, THEY WILL.

When I was in the twelfth grade I hung out with a guy who would always tell me about how he'd like to produce as many Hapa offspring as he could in the hopes that at least one would go ER. I can't make this stuff up (well I can, but I'm not). 

Asians are like 80% of my tinder matches, I don't think I'm even attracted to white women anymore. All demand no reward.

Would have to go to Asia obv and I've tried every angle with my parents (who support my neet lifestyle), but they won't allow it.   

I'm considering vacationing in Thai. for a few months just to fuck cheap hookers, but Idk...I'm almost too depressed to do anything at all nowadays, let alone deal with all the shit involved with traveling 10k miles