Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have the feds shown up to anyones house here?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Any threads where people say they've gotten visits from glowing nigger cattle? :feelsbaton:
For some reason I was paranoid for a week or so a couple months ago because of something I posted and its getting worse and worse out there for censorship and what you can say online.

you have to post something pretty glowing for the feds to send admincels a subpoena which they would 100% most likely have to comply with.

Any threads where people say they've gotten visits from glowing nigger cattle? :feelsbaton:
For some reason I was paranoid for a week or so a couple months ago because of something I posted and its getting worse and worse out there for censorship and what you can say online.
I wouldn't worry about it, unless your a healthy White male in burgerland.

Not sure, but you can always drop by my office at 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20535.

in blackpill club there were manyl threads of users claiming to be harassed by suspicious cars and police men.

somewhere I read about how lordgoro (a member of that forum) was visited by the fbi anti terrorism unit in 2020, I don't know if it was true, I read it somewhere and I can't find the thread anymore.

Stop acting like a retard.

Anyway, it would be nice to work for them. I´m bilingual, above average IQ, and I have an autistic knowledge on radical ideologies. Please fed ,if you are reading this just send me an email and we´ll work from theree.

I wouldn't worry about it, unless your a healthy White male in burgerland.

I think it's worse in the UK, tbh. But anyone in the West is probably living on borrowed time. I worry websites like this will be accessible to us 10 years in the future.

As long as you don't say anything stupid or incriminating you'll be fine. With that being said, I know they all salivate at the idea of throwing all of us incels into prison gulags one day, is it the future? I don't know anymore, maybe. :feelsclown:

Yes, in early 2020 they stop by my house. I let them in and I brewed them some organic decaffeinated coffee that I harvest during my vacation wageslaving in South America. We had a fireside chat about general questions, "What made you register for an account, How come you never post in the Sewers subforum, How was I able to not get laid past the age of 30, Do you have autism, Who is the most based user on the forum, Do you hate women etc etc. The one odd question they asked me was if I knew the whereabouts on a user named Uninstall and Catfishman. WTF? I don't fucking know :feelshaha:

nah feds know i'm 5'3 and i couldn't rape a woman with my height and frame :cryfeels:

Surprisingly, no. As long as you don't talk about specific plans or threats you should be fine

No, regular police did 5 or 6 times. Once they came because my brothers pekingese bite the postman.:feelshaha:

No lol it's just a meme

yea some nigga in Australia had feds ask to have a meeting but that's it

I have an internet buddy that claims he was visited by the FBI because he posted a meme thread on 4chan about shooting up a school.

I think it's worse in the UK, tbh. But anyone in the West is probably living on borrowed time. I worry websites like this will be accessible to us 10 years in the future.
I yeah. The jew has had their arms up the asses of your "royalty" (puppets) for centuries...

One good thing about this place, is, as a us mil honey pot (social thermometer), it should stay OK for a while.

Even though the jews have their arms up our politicians asses so far that when our leaders speak, their tongue looks like jew fingers... Because they are!

Just be grateful to be an experiment bro

@cvury had em come. But he joked about going ER at school or something. So don't do that

I've been arrested multiple times so yeah

No, regular police did 5 or 6 times. Once they came because my brothers pekingese bite the postman.:feelshaha:
Did they show up because of this site?

In my case, nope. But some user here claimed they got a call from their national agency (not USA) and they asked him for info in a polite way (they didn't try to intimidate him or imply he was in trouble).

As long as you don't glow reaal bright you should be fine. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

a couple weeks ago some spic got arrested because he made a post on 4chan saying he was going to do crazy shit

it's obvious that if u say borderline illegal shit the glowniggers are going to track your ass, simple as.

so, stop being a faggot, and watch ur words. it's more pathetic considering most of the retards that say borderline illegal shit here are doing so for the sake of pandering to IT by giving them attention and content.

Did they show up because of this site?
No never because of .is, mostly because we buy a lot of used things and sometimes those things belonged to the wrong people or were stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back