Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Have some hobbies bruh, you'll get your dick sucked just by adding hobbies teehee"

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Yeah, dude, why don't you add some hobbies in your repertoire? Playing guitar, working on your car, hike, go to gym? Women get wet bruh, they'll gonna suck your dick the next time they'll see you bruh.

It's just ... good cope. :feelshmm:

My inceldom would be enhanced if I could play the Davy Jones Theme on a piano/organ.

People do not want hobbies, they want fulfilment of arbitrary fantasies.

Foids want you to pay for exciting adventures based on your hobbies..
they dont care about programming unless it gets you to travel around the world in big cities and she tags along to network with chads around the world

Foids want you to pay for exciting adventures based on your hobbies..
they dont care about programming unless it gets you to travel around the world in big cities and she tags along to network with chads around the world
Yep

Foids would literally get angry when I played guitar in front of them, because I was doing an activity usually associated with chads

Hobbies include anime, video games, and collecting action figures

"
No, not like that!"

:feelsthink:

I have hobbymaxxed harder than I'd say 99.9% of users here. It's not even in something like playing videos games, but the hobby is not respected at all and I think it simply furthered my inceldom. Maybe gymmaxxing as a hobby would be helpful.

I'm not telling what it is, I would be identified immediately :feelsLSD:

No hobby for your face

So far watching anime hasn't gotten me a blowjob. Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough.

number one hobby is jacking off

It's just ... good cope. :feelshmm:

My inceldom would be enhanced if I could play the Davy Jones Theme on a piano/organ.
League of Legends and cooming for me, also guitar too if I could afford to get one to be honest. :feelsYall:

My hobby is hating w*men.