Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have people become meaner?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
It feels like literally everyone is more of an asshole these days

Last edited:
bc people are directionless nowadays

They are more hostile, I think the cause was the Covid lockdowns.

Maybe, just be reading a local news i see a plenty of cases when people get beaten or even killed just for reprimand or asking to not make a noise at night. When i was kid and teenager it wasn't really much better, even worse, back then most people didn't have access to internet, smartphones, computers etc and there was a plenty of lowlife scum hanging around on the streets, ready to fuck you over.

Social media always shows negative videos about people or places or anything in general, which makes people hate it and hate each other. simply go for a walk in park you'll see not everyone is interested in strife

Yup hopefully more people start disposing of normfilth, suicide rates go higher for normies & more ERs occur or just anybody who I don’t like basically

Yes, people have overall become more aggressive, either that or they completely ignore you when talking.

They are reverting to an animal state
It's so obvious

Do not trust anyone who tells you different

bitchiness pandemic

Yes, people have overall become more aggressive, either that or they completely ignore you when talking.
Or they start panicking and hit you bc you're so ugly they think you're gonna attack them

Covid and chinktok

Yes people have been acting like chimps in recent years because of lack of direction

It definitely feels that way! Although as an incel it's hard to tell if they're all just big meanies because I'm ugly and they dislike me.
There does seem to be some tension in the air after COVID lockdowns. I agree with some of the posters above.

It feels like literally everyone is more of an asshole these days
It took me awhile to figure this out but because of my height and piss poor genetics and timid behavior that I display they see me as a Target to vent out their frustrations because I'm easier than some guy who is tall and filled with muscle who can actually defend himself the reason why we got bullied as kids is because of our horrible genetics and it follows with us into adulthood I personally hate the human race beyond anything and I just want to see it go extinct

It took me awhile to figure this out but because of my height and piss poor genetics and timid behavior that I display they see me as a Target to vent out their frustrations because I'm easier than some guy who is tall and filled with muscle who can actually defend himself the reason why we got bullied as kids is because of our horrible genetics and it follows with us into adulthood I personally hate the human race beyond anything and I just want to see it go extinct
Exactly, which is why I stopped being nice to anyone that isn’t a true cel lol

I’m only nice to people I know are treated like shit, like me

Exactly, which is why I stopped being nice to anyone that isn’t a true cel lol

I’m only nice to people I know are treated like shit, like me
Very based I'm trying to learn how to think this way myself I wasn't meant to fit in this world

I'm still waiting for the Mad Max future we were promised.
If people start killing each other so what. If they made me work and people I have nothing in common with started talking to me about non-work related shit I'd just tell them to piss off you are not part of my tribe stop stealing my energy. There is so much bad vibe around and it's because we are forced to be around people we don't like or want to be around.