Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have incels tried to kickstart a book club?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I'm talking about picking a book to read then discussing it with brocels as if we were Victorian housewives in our 40s.

I'm just suggesting, I wouldn't actually take place because I'm too inattentive to read. Or maybe I should propose a book I've already read.

What do you think about Fahrenheit 451? It's pretty good and it's short as fuck.

book? i don't read that shit
it takes a ton of time and a very good attention span, it's not like i don't have a good attention span but it's npt enough to spend 10 hours reading a book about birds or sex toys. i rather watch a film instead

I used to read a lot. But inceldom killed it for me I think. I've never read Fahrenheit 451 but obviously I know it's like a classic.

This forum has a book section and I don't think anyone reads recommendations of others, the same applies to the music megathread.

Threads like that usually turn into spam with 10000000 recommendations. It could have a weekly poll and choose one book.

can we also read light novels in the book club?

Good, I'm leaving the project to you, brocel. Don't fuck it up!
:feelshaha:
can we also read light novels in the book club?
mfw we read the entirety of Muv-Luv in order to have cursory knowledge on Attack on Titan AOE

I'm talking about picking a book to read then discussing it with brocels as if we were Victorian housewives in our 40s.

I'm just suggesting, I wouldn't actually take place because I'm too inattentive to read. Or maybe I should propose a book I've already read.

What do you think about Fahrenheit 451? It's pretty good and it's short as fuck.
Incels don’t do anything productive together.