Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have foids ever literally accused you of rape?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Happened to me in highschool a few years ago. For all of you faggots calling me a LARPer or a fakecel, this bitch I didn't even know was literally setting up an army of simps to beat me up, which luckily never happened, but it mentally scarred me for life. Her ex-friend told me that she would tell people that i'm a rapist and i'm trying to kill her.

Here's what happened:

Bitch messaged me randomly asking me to go for a walk with her. I didn't even know who she was but she was in my school and asked someone for my name. I did that and it was kinda awkward since we didn't even have any common friends and never talked before. She then came up to me in school a few times but I was mega sperg back then so I would kinda give her one word answers and avoid eye contact. A few more things happened and then she told people i'm trying to murder her jfl. I think it was just a set-up to fuck with me. People I don't know literally go out of their way to make fun of me and destroy any sanity I have left. I had random normans and even homeless people come up to me and pick on me when I was younger. I'd like to think I fuck them up if they tried that now but i'd probably still be a beta faggot retard.

You should've lawyered up.

This is why I never trust whores who claim to be raped. Even if they really were, I don't care about random hoes.

The definition of rape has been expanded by feminists to include anything that makes a woman uncomfortable. Simply making eye contact with a woman as a sub 5 is considered rape in the eyes of soyciety

I once, but I won’t go in detail:feelzez:

No. A foid from group therapy switched transportation routes to avoid me. (She lived within walking distance of me)

I tried apologising to her for not talking much when she tried talking to me.
did you do that in response to her asking 'why aren't you saying anything' ?

sems unclear why she would say you raped her when you were just awkward and maybe 'creepy'

are you sure she didn't just cal lyou 'rapey' ?

that's basically a term which implies a guy WANTS to rape and probably WOULD rape because of a girl feeling 'creeped out'

I think irresponsible use of terms like 'rapey' lead to misunderstandings like 'he actually raped her' or 'he tried to rape her'

I threaten them with rape so they find no way to accuse me but i do it online so they can't catch me in real life
I never approach foids in real life

No, I did that after she stopped coming up to me to say hi and would instead give me bitchy looks
Oh, well that explains it.

The bitchy looks are nonverbal body language cues of "don't talk to me" which you ignored by going and talking to her.

You sarcastically apologized for not talking to her even though your not talking is what she wanted.

I was a huge cuck so I would only try talking to her on social media because I was too scared to go up to her in school. I sent her cringe texts saying that I deserve to know why she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore but that’s the worst I did.
This definitely explains why she described you as stalking her.

We should not take the stance that we "deserve" explanations for why people do not want to engage with us.

The better way to put it would be something like

"XX back when you used to talk to me, I really enjoyed your company. :incel:
I miss hearing your voice. :feelsYall:
It seems now that I make you uncomfortable and you do not want to talk to me anymore. :feelsbaton:
I regret if I did something to make you uncomfortable to the point that you don't feel safe telling me what that thing is. :mask:
I will leave you alone now :feelstrash:"​

Then you just leave her alone and see if maybe that polite outreach leads her to change her opinion and reach out to you.
If she doesn't reach out after that politeness then she's just not in the state for it, and that's fine: it's not owed to you.
Someone in that mindset is probably not a good person to have in your life at that moment.
It's not something we can necessarily fix, however wrong it feels.

Basically if she feels pressured/uncomfortable (for whatever reason: maybe her friends lied about you and she'd gullible, dunno) then demanding explanations from her isn't going to solve that, because that's just applying pressure.

Backing off would be the best approach in that situation, because it demonstrates you're not a pressuring person. It combats the narrative that you are someone who intimidates women.

If she never felt threatened and is just trying to ghost you because of social pressures: that's her perogative. You can dislike that (if that's the case: you may never know) but it still doesn't mean she 'owes' us an explanation.

Whether or not we choose to give explanations to former friends for why we ghost them is up to our own personal morality. It informs others of our character so we can choose to do it or not do it based on our own sense of honor and what relationships we desire to foster with others.

And she did say I stalked her and tried raping her or something along those lines because her ex-friend told me.
I get the "stalked her" stuff (ie online stalking) but the "tried raping her" thing is a whole other accusation...

Do you recall more specifics about what her ex-friend said to you about the 'tried raping' part?

Last edited:
Well, she was the one that saw me walking around, got my name from someone and then found me on social media and asked me to go for a walk with her when I didn't even know of her existence.
True, but that still doesn't obligate her to give a parting explanation. Everyone has a "right to ghost" others should respect IMO, rude as it is.
Miffed as we get at ghosting/icing behaviors I don't think it's grounds to harass people once we perceive they do not want to interact with us.

Then she tried talking to me in school. She'd come up and say hi and stuff but I was a really spergy autist so I would pretend I don't see her or i'd just say hi back and walk away.
Now it sounds like you were the first to ghost her =/
Did you ever apologize for pretending not to see her, or your curt brevity when you ignored opportunities to engage her in conversation due to your discomfort?

I also bumped into her a lot outside of school when going on my lonely walks but it's not like I did that on purpose jfl.
do you mean like you literally touched her accidentally? if so, which body parts made contact?

Yeah, well said. But doing that would require social skills I don't have.
you are not in contact with her ex-friend?
what led her ex-friend to mention this to you to begin with?
curious if you could paraphrase something approximate to what you were told by this ex-friend
why are they no longer friends with her? male or female?

After she told me to fuck off I did, but it continued for a long time.
She'd laugh at me or run away from me when she saw me and that really made me feel shit.
In the instances when she would laugh at you, was she alone or in the company of others?

Nah, it was at a nightclub I think and it was loud there.
This means you had difficulty hearing the ex-friend say things to you?

Did you initiate conversation with ex-friend or did ex-friend initiate conversation with you?

I remember her telling me that she said that I "have a tracker" on her and that i'm probably trying to rape and kill her.
Obvious response would be "where on your person do you think this tracker is?"

or "what leads you to think this is probable?"

It would help if you would come up with some fake monosyllagbic names for your oneitis and her ex-friend so I could use those pseudonyms for reference.

TBH this kind of thing almost sounds flirtatous: did she "you're probably trying to rape and kill me" when the two of you were alone in the club, or was she in earshot of other female friensd she might have said this to entertain?

True, but that still doesn't obligate her to give a parting explanation. Everyone has a "right to ghost" others should respect IMO, rude as it is.
Miffed as we get at ghosting/icing behaviors I don't think it's grounds to harass people once we perceive they do not want to interact with us.
Oh, well yeah. Of course. But you have to understand what kind of level of desperate I was (and still am). She texted me out of nowhere and I went on a walk with her. That was the first time I talked to a female for more than 5 mins in a completely casual setting. Nothing close to that has happened since. She was pretty too.
Now it sounds like you were the first to ghost her =/
Did you ever apologize for pretending not to see her, or your curt brevity when you ignored opportunities to engage her in conversation due to your discomfort?
Yeah. I did and then it was okay for like a day she would try talking to me again and then I did the same thing jfl and AFTER THAT she started saying those things. I know, extreme mental retardation but although i'm still super retarded it's definitely nowhere close to highschool me.
do you mean like you literally touched her accidentally? if so, which body parts made contact?
No lol, i'd walk past her. Nothing more. Sometimes i'd make eye contact.
you are not in contact with her ex-friend?
what led her ex-friend to mention this to you to begin with?
curious if you could paraphrase something approximate to what you were told by this ex-friend
why are they no longer friends with her? male or female?
I was never friends with her. She just knew of me because obviously the bitch I made this post about told her about me since she was in her friend group. We happened to bump into each other after they stopped being friends and that's when she told me. I haven't talked to her since. It's deeply in the past now. She's female btw.
In the instances when she would laugh at you, was she alone or in the company of others?
Company of others. She'd speedwalk away from me when she was alone.
This means you had difficulty hearing the ex-friend say things to you?

Did you initiate conversation with ex-friend or did ex-friend initiate conversation with you?
She initiated with me. I heard the important parts.
Obvious response would be "where on your person do you think this tracker is?"

or "what leads you to think this is probable?"

It would help if you would come up with some fake monosyllagbic names for your oneitis and her ex-friend so I could use those pseudonyms for reference.

TBH this kind of thing almost sounds flirtatous: did she "you're probably trying to rape and kill me" when the two of you were alone in the club, or was she in earshot of other female friensd she might have said this to entertain?
I don't think she literally meant that I had a tracker, just that I bump into her a lot in random places.
She was alone, no one else heard.