Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid spread rumours saying i'm a stalker and i'm trying to kill her after talking to me for an hour

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Keep in mind i'm the meekest, most beta individual you could ever meet. I barely even said anything to her and it was mostly her talking the entire time with me adding in a few words every now and then. This was years ago but it still hurts almost as much as it did back then.
This is the power of autism/ social retardation.

and did anything happen?

Same lmaaaao. It happened to me too after i sent my oneitis a pic of Bianca :lul::lul::lul::lul:

and did anything happen?
It was clear she told her friends and sister as they would all give me dirty looks. It kinda killed my already non-existent social status. But i'm not in jail, so there's that.

@nice_try
@iamsubhuman
Same lmaaaao. It happened to me too after i sent my oneitis a pic of Bianca :lul::lul::lul::lul:
who's Bianca?

Last edited:
It was clear she told her friends and sister as they would all give me dirty looks. It kinda killed my already non-existent social status. But i'm not in jail, so there's that.

@nice_try
@iamsubhuman

who's Bianca?
Bianca Devins

@nice_try thoughts about this?

@nice_try
@iamsubhuman

who's Bianca?
So you're assuming that she spread rumours about you trying to kill her, because they were giving you dirty looks?

So you're assuming that she spread rumours about you trying to kill her, because they were giving you dirty looks?
Her ex-friend told me what she said about me back when she was still friends with her. I also tried messaging her but she told me to fuck off and to leave her alone.

If you're in school, complain to the principal.
If you're an adult, consider filing a defamation lawsuit, although you would need to find evidence that she ruined some aspect of your life. Talk to a lawyer about it, they'll give you more info.

If you're in school, complain to the principal.
If you're an adult, consider filing a defamation lawsuit, although you would need to find evidence that she ruined some aspect of your life. Talk to a lawyer about it, they'll give you more info.
This was back in highschool years ago. It stopped now although she still laughs at me when I see her sometimes. I wouldn't want to give her any more attention. Already inflated her ego too much.

You are either larping or you are an absolute idiot
Did you expect her to give you a thumbs up and reply "based"?

Is it bad that I wish I was in a situation like this since at least it would give me some attention from foids?

Is it bad that I wish I was in a situation like this since at least it would give me some attention from foids?
trust me, it's not a good situation to be in. It fucked me up mentally for years.

You are either larping or you are an absolute idiot
Did you expect her to give you a thumbs up and reply "based"?
No fuck her she was cucking me either way :feelswhat:

Who initiated the conversation you had with her?

Who initiated the conversation you had with her?
Bitch messaged me randomly asking me to go for a walk with her. I didn't even know who she was but she was in my school and asked someone for my name. I did that and it was kinda awkward since we didn't even have any common friends and never talked before. She then came up to me in school a few times but I was mega sperg back then so I would kinda give her one word answers and avoid eye contact. A few more things happened and then she told people i'm trying to murder her jfl. I think it was just a set-up to fuck with me. People I don't know literally go out of their way to make fun of me and destroy any sanity I have left. I had random normans and even homeless people come up to me and pick on me when I was younger. I'd like to think I fuck them up if they tried that now but i'd probably still be a beta faggot retard.

@nice_try

Last edited:
Bitch messaged me randomly asking me to go for a walk with her. I didn't even know who she was but she was in my school and asked someone for my name. I did that and it was kinda awkward since we didn't even have any common friends and never talked before. She then came up to me in school a few times but I was mega sperg back then so I would kinda give her one word answers and avoid eye contact. A few more things happened and then she told people i'm trying to murder her jfl. I think it was just a set-up to fuck with me. People I don't know literally go out of their way to make fun of me and destroy any sanity I have left.

@nice_try
The state of this site JFL

It’s just full of guys talking about ascending or getting attention from foids that most likely wanted to fuck
Yeah I love getting called a stalker and a murderer.

Bitch messaged me randomly asking me to go for a walk with her. I didn't even know who she was but she was in my school and asked someone for my name. She then came up to me in school a few times

@nice_try
:lul:

it's over for you, you will die a virgin

Foid spread rumours saying i'm a stalker and i'm trying to kill her​

barely even said anything to her and it was mostly her talking the entire time with me adding in a few words every now and then
what did you say though OP?

seems like you're leaving out details