Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Have deathnic parents in the west caught on that their sons will be loser incels and started aborting them for females?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
If not it's only a matter of time before they do.

No because of male privilege :feelsclown:

No ofc not. Foids know that they hate short men but foidlets still pop out kids.

Someone should check the gender ratio of deathnics born in the west :feelssus:

Given how competitive these retards are I can't imagine they want to raise losers.

I remember a few years ago, an Asian American female comedian tweeted, "I can't wait to abort my male fetuses." It was not Esther Ku.

I do not know the story there at all. She was probably getting hate mail from Asian men because her act was probably just dumping on Asian men, like Esther Ku. It is possible that someone suggested that she abort any potential half white male fetus as she would be a terrible mother to them. I have often thought that Asian women who dump on Asian men are unfit to have sons.

Even ethnics are practicing hypergamy, taller and better looking ethnics breed more.

I'd rather be aborted than endure this tbh