Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have benzos worked for anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I have social anxiety, mainly with females. Tried a lot of benzos in the past but never saw any benefit. I'm wondering if maybe I just need a higher dose to feel the effects.

yeah they work. just dont take too many

You aren't taking high enough doses if they aren't benefiting you.

Benzos don’t make you more attractive. Honestly we probably need an actual aphrodisiac to offset how subhuman we are. I am currently researching home remedies/anecdotes/foreign ideas for aphrodisiacs. Some of them are low iq as fuck, like fapping and mixing cum in cologne

Never get hooked on benzo's such as klonopin and then go off cold turkey, because the withdrawal is among the worst/most intense in the world ... unimaginable place of torture, no words can describe it.

If you happen to get a script for them, only use them in absolute worst case scenarios.

is it as effective as alcohol?
Depends on what you are taking, but generally I'd say it depends a lot on the type of anxiety you're having. For me, personally xanax really helps with social anxiety, but I wouldn't recommend using them for a long time since they're really addicting.

Benzos don’t make you more attractive. Honestly we probably need an actual aphrodisiac to offset how subhuman we are. I am currently researching home remedies/anecdotes/foreign ideas for aphrodisiacs. Some of them are low iq as fuck, like fapping and mixing cum in cologne
Would you consider distilled piss (which is sort of how musk is made) to be low iq? Why not just use cologne at that point, they've done all the research for you already. There isn't a magical attractive mist potion to be made imo because humans sexually select visually, just as birds do, even though most mammals select with factors of strength, chemotaxis, or opportunity. If humans used any of these then incels wouldn't exist. Nature finds a way to make selection real, and since we have access to improve these factors, they are no longer valid factors in selection. Once genetics have been fully "hacked" so to speak, femoids will probably find something else to be picky for, like probably status.

Never used them. Too high inhib to see a doctor in the first place.

I've never tried benzos like xanax because this stupid bitch psychiatrist wouldn't prescribe them to me even though my anxiety is really bad especially socially. She kept giving me bullshit pills that never worked so I told her I'm not coming back, that was last year I haven't been back since. Have you tried oxys/hydros pain pills ? They are not typically used for anxiety but they help me alot. I take them for these headaches I get but they also give me a good body high and help to calm me which then helps with my depression & anxiety. I recommend percocet, vicodin, norcos etc. Any of those type of pills.

I've never tried benzos like xanax because this stupid bitch psychiatrist wouldn't prescribe them to me even though my anxiety is really bad especially socially. She kept giving me bullshit pills that never worked so I told her I'm not coming back, that was last year I haven't been back since. Have you tried oxys/hydros pain pills ? They are not typically used for anxiety but they help me alot. I take them for these headaches I get but they also give me a good body high and help to calm me which then helps with my depression & anxiety. I recommend percocet, vicodin, norcos etc. Any of those type of pills.
wow, that's crazy. I actually got high on vicodin a while ago, felt great :feelsokman:

wow, that's crazy. I actually got high on vicodin a while ago, felt great :feelsokman:
Yeah man I love the body high those kind of pills give me. I've also been in public on those kind of pills and it really helped me relax, overall puts me in a really good mood.

xanax and valium helped but not as tramadol or oxy they made me feel great and not be so zombie but these things get stuck and then pretty fucking life without them ... I try to drive it without them :feelsbadman:

Benzos suck. There is better stuff. I am to lazy now and I yet have to work myself in again.

Last edited:
is it as effective as alcohol?
Benzodiazepines are definitely more effective. Coupled with alcohol is a dangerous mix but it will lower your anxiety with the approach game. With low tolerance stick around 1MG, I know people who take over 3 xanax bars a day (a bar=2mgs) due tolerance multiplying with daily use. But newbies can take 2 mgs and fall asleep so be careful

What is the point unless the only thing holding you back is your mental state.

heads up dont ever take xans from someone on the street only take prescription xannies