Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have been having constat nosebleeds now

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i never had them until the last 2 years, and there are getting worse, nowdays i'm nosebleeding almost everday, my mon don't give a fuck about it.

Stop picking your nose or breathing in dust. If you're not doing either of these theres probably something seriously wrong with you

Stop picking your nose or breathing in dust. If you're not doing either of these theres probably something seriously wrong with you
i wasen't picking my nose recently, thats why they are scaring me

It's over for nosebleedcels.

Go see a doctor if you are not an anime character.

should do it, but i'm hopping whatever it is, it's kill me
You need to see a doctor in order to keep living and postmaxx, don't be stupid.

You need to see a doctor in order to keep living and postmaxx, don't be stupid.
fuck this virgin gay life, i pretty much had given up on it

nose bleeds me

Take a Zofran.

could work.

Zofran (ondansetron) blocks the actions of chemicals in the body that can trigger nausea and vomiting. Zofran is used to prevent nausea and vomiting that may be caused by surgery, cancer chemotherapy, or radiation treatment.

Zofran (ondansetron) blocks the actions of chemicals in the body that can trigger nausea and vomiting. Zofran is used to prevent nausea and vomiting that may be caused by surgery, cancer chemotherapy, or radiation treatment.
Never knew, thanks Micheal. Now I know.

No problem, Eskimo :feelsokman:
Mike, I am having second thoughts.

I will still follow the advice to.
  • sit down and firmly pinch the soft part of your nose, just above your nostrils, for at least 10-15 minutes.

Don't forget the Afrin.

Oxymetazoline is a decongestant that shrinks blood vessels in the nasal passages. Dilated blood vessels can cause nasal congestion. Afrin is for temporary relief of nasal congestion caused by allergies or the common cold.

OP, the generic advice is the best advice

Do not forget to lean forward and breathe through your mouth – this will drain blood into your nose instead of down the back of your throat.