Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have anyone tried astral travel to have sex?

E

Esoteric Incel

Self-banned
-
You can have sex with astral travel or astral projection way to get away into being an incel at least in the 4th dimension.Probably most of you didnt even heard the concept or either archive it but if anyone may be tried would be interesting the topic
If is someone interested in tried astral travel to try have sex should be interesting.The only requeriments are consented you can tried with a sucubus but can be dangerous since they drain your vital energy

these 2023 grays are getting worse every day.
astral esoteric nonsense MY ASS

nah I don't know how that works, and even if I knew I'm too lazy to do it

They are a couple of methods depend what work better for each person main ones meditate without falling sleep and sleep all your body and try separate your astral body from the pshysical body with a moment like imaginating you
you get up.Or try visualisate all your room looking x object try only focus is that the point is getting separated from your body.Then tried to make a move from that separate you from your body.Main concept is sleep the body completly just maintain your consciousness awake.
I recomend you tried in a sit in a bed you probably fall sleep before reach anything

View: https://youtu.be/iNiejya6Lc0

these 2023 grays are getting worse every day.
astral esoteric nonsense MY ASS
Cope esoteric knowledge isnt for ignorants thats is why is ignored by people who arent initiates.Too low iq to notice things beyond their ego biased view of the world

astral travel sounds like a really GrAY term ngl

You’d like @Acion also I want to astral project but haven’t attempted in a while. I’ve been putting off trying to astral project for about 2 and a half years

I want to schizomaxx

You can have sex with astral travel or astral projection way to get away into being an incel at least in the 4th dimension.Probably most of you didnt even heard the concept or either archive it but if anyone may be tried would be interesting the topic
If is someone interested in tried astral travel to try have sex should be interesting.The only requeriments are consented you can tried with a sucubus but can be dangerous since they drain your vitality

interesting but astral travel isnt about spellings repeating one spell isnt going to make archive it directly the mantras help to concentrate focus and become more harmonious higher your energy.Is a work to spiritualizate the astral body and archive more easy
The spells can work for the power of intention and faith of the person beyond of the words.The word is just a ritual the real power reside inside us

Last edited:
I want to schizomaxx
>marxist larp
>blame capitalism
>didnt know marxs and engels supporter freedom to women
>advocate for sexual revolution
>blame capitalism for what leftist cause and destroy sexual market
>marxism condem patriarchy and want equality want destroy traditional values
>feminism is created by the left
Being an incel and simp for leftism is very retarded you are supporting you own demise

just lucid dram max and have sex with many girls in your dream, totally replaces the dread i feel from being subhuman

200.gif

just lucid dram max and have sex with many girls in your dream, totally replaces the dread i feel from being subhuman

200.gif
Can be a good idea i kiss a girl in a dream once.Feel kinda weird.Just advice if you wanna prolong the dream much as posible try dont cum inmedially or you will wake up too quickly.

I usually fuck up my lucid dreams by trying to gain control to fast, making me wake up

I tried doing this but it didn't work

It happens to me sometimes in a involuntarily.

It didn't work the times I tried to do it on purpose

>marxist larp
>blame capitalism
>didnt know marxs and engels supporter freedom to women
>advocate for sexual revolution
>blame capitalism for what leftist cause and destroy sexual market
>marxism condem patriarchy and want equality want destroy traditional values
>feminism is created by the left
Being an incel and simp for leftism is very retarded you are supporting you own demise
Marxism Rodgerism believes in enforced monogamy and state assigned waifus