Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have anyone of you seen EVEN ONE relationship last longer than 5 years?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
And Im not talking about our grandpa and grandma, no.

Im talking about young people today, IE teens or at most early twenties. Couples who have been together and are HAPPY, for atleast 4-5 years?

Reason Im asking is, when our grandparents were young, they usually coupled up in their late teens and then they were together for basicly, forever. I have tons and tons of footage of my grandparents in their youth and even 10 years into their marriage, they laughed, had fun and seemed so damn happy.

Today? How often do you see young couple walking hand in hand, smiling, after 4-5 years together?

DOES ANY RELATIONSHIP EVEN LAST 5 YEARS AMONGS YOUNG PEOPLE TODAY?

most people I know got divorce-raped withing 2 years..

My former classmate has been with her boyfriend since 2010. I remember it was right after 8th grade when she got with him and now they're still together. She's fatter now though

Reason Im asking is, when our grandparents were young, they usually coupled up in their late teens and then they were together for basicly, forever. I have tons and tons of footage of my grandparents in their youth and even 10 years into their marriage, they laughed, had fun and seemed so damn happy.
Our married grandpas and grandmas were fighting often and they weren't happy at all. You're unaware.

probably only people who had a "high school sweetheart" and ended up marrying at the age of 19 or 20
other than that, no

yeah all my cousins

As far as I know, nope longest i've seen was like 2 to 3 years

Brother with his wife , 13 years

That shit ended with the prevalence of smart phones, Jews went & told women they can have it all, gotta get that cracker birthrate down as an excuse to import lunatics to annihilate those nasty "Aryan's" as fast as possible.

Kalergi plan all day with a side dish of Yinon plan.

My neighbors are younger <30 and dudes a cuck slave, she's a entitled bitch. They've been together about 6 or 7 years. He has two kids and one chad-bastard-son. Total 3 kids.

They seem to be happy. But idk.
That shit ended with the prevalence of smart phones, Jews went & told women they can have it all, gotta get that cracker birthrate down as an excuse to import lunatics to annihilate those nasty "Aryan's" as fast as possible.

Kalergi plan all day with a side dish of Yinon plan.
The 2 kids are mezito muds with white foid.

Don't know because I don't go outside :feelstrash:

I know a couple whos going on 10 years and theyre 22