Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious have anyone noticed time going even faster

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
in these past days i have noticed time going really really faster however on my reliigon which is islam this means that the end of the world is closer

the end of the world is closer
it is

also worth noting: all religions lead to God

it is

also worth noting: all religions lead to God
yeah man hopefully the world just ends because life sucks

no it just means you're getting older

the older you get the faster time passes stop with muh end of the world

ancient greece, the mayas, the ottomans, ancient egypt, acient arabs, rome, modern world etc etc all called out for the end of the world and it never happened

degeneracy spiking and all that shit happening happened before and failed, and its happening again and will fall, its the just cycle of human civilization

and if you're really a muslim u should know that only god knows when the end of the world is so u souldnt be saying its coming

No it is slower for me

and if you're really a muslim u should know that only god knows when the end of the world is so u souldnt be saying its coming
technically doesn't God give hints, he just doesn't give the exact time?

i hope the world ends soon ngl
i wish that retarded faggot putin would just annihilate this gay earth already but hes too cucked to do so.

in these past days i have noticed time going really really faster however on my reliigon which is islam this means that the end of the world is closer
Inshallah