Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you suffered from "manual walking" in your life? Did you manage to develop confidence in walking later?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
This is probably an autism trait but I think it took until I was 19 for me to be confidently able to walk in front of people.

My life is on autopilot just like my walking is on autowalk

Yes, and I still do. Whenever I walk in public, my mind is filled with negative thoughts and worries.

I walk weird and overthink what people will think of me. Then they actually look how "funny" I look cuz I'm ugly. Then I even walk weirder

Real incel trait. I just have no confidence at all. You can see someone with a lot of confidence walk different

What do you mean? How did you get places if you won't walk?

This is probably an autism trait but I think it took until I was 19 for me to be confidently able to walk in front of people.
It is definite autism trait i have been doing this since i was a kid

Yes, and I still do. Whenever I walk in public, my mind is filled with negative thoughts and worries.
I walk weird and overthink what people will think of me. Then they actually look how "funny" I look cuz I'm ugly. Then I even walk weirder

Real incel trait. I just have no confidence at all. You can see someone with a lot of confidence walk different
I agree. It's probably more of an 'inconfident reject' trait than autism.

What do you mean? How did you get places if you won't walk?
Manual walking is a sort of meme that means a walking style that is not intuitive and natural but instead stiff and calculated.

I accelerate my pace to avoid everyone landing in front of me