Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you posted or seen the amiugly subreddit? Or any forums/message boards like that?

TheTurkeyNeck

TheTurkeyNeck

Greycel
I just want to hear others experience. I posted a few times and commented. What do you think? I think Reddit is rather gay so I hopped off there pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Retarded sub honestly

all foids there are solid 7/10s 10/10s :feelskek: and they still need the validation of 40+ comments, fucking brutal, foids are truly soulless.

I did and got insulted. Best thing I got was an only fans whore offering to give me "counseling" aka she wanted me to pay to talk to some poor pajeet she hired at slave wage to talk to the subhumans who pay for her mediocre nudes.

I did and got insulted. Best thing I got was an only fans whore offering to give me "counseling" aka she wanted me to pay to talk to some poor pajeet she hired at slave wage to talk to the subhumans who pay for her mediocre nudes.
so ugly that she saw you as a customer(victim)

they will never tell you when youre ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back