Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have any of you guys made your own waifus?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Have you ever imagined a perfect girl for you? Imagined how she would look like and her personality?

Have you ever tried to "convey" her, for lack of a better word. Such as drawing her or something?

Sorry if this sounds pathetic lmao. It's lonely out here, bros.

can't say I have no. I don't think I've leveled up my autism enough to do so yet.

Have you ever imagined a perfect girl for you? Imagined how she would look like and her personality?
Yes, I sometimes have dreams where I'm in a perfect relationship. Then I wake up and remember that all women are whores.
Have you ever tried to "convey" her, for lack of a better word. Such as drawing her or something?
No, that's autistic
:feelsokman:

I thought about her but never drew her

No, sounds like torture

i sort of think about her on and off during my shitty ass warehouse job

Everyone on here probably :feelswhat:

I have a realistic imaginary gf, no waifu.

I get too sad to finish imagining, knowing that that perfection will never exist, let alone as my wife. Why would she be with me instead of some chad? My imagination has far too much logic :feelsbadman:

Yes, but she keeps changing in appearances

I had a fake girlfriend in my mind when I was little.

I drew some waifus in the past but never really got attached to them.

Yup, I can't draw for shit tho lmao so she will never be portrayed.

Yes, I think about my waifu a lot. I do get disappointed for not being better for her, which leads down a hole of self pity. But I still like her and I know she will always be there unless I do something like cheating with a real woman.

She was taken from a real anime character but her personality and feel is so different now they only share looks and one key feature. It’s good therapy, being able to hug and compliment her and touch her. And she has a good sense of humor, and intelligence. This makes her interesting to converse with.