Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you ever been falsely reported to the police by a foid?

Probably more men than realize it have been falsely reported by women, but the authorities didn't take her false report seriously, so they never found out.

Yes, I've had them call the cops on me on multiple occasions. I dindu nuffin, it's just that I'm so ugly that I have a reverse halo effect. Just approaching makes their lizard brains go into panic mode and think that I'm going to grape them.

Reverse halo effect Theory's

Yes, I've had them call the cops on me on multiple occasions. I dindu nuffin, it's just that I'm so ugly that I have a reverse halo effect. Just approaching makes their lizard brains go into panic mode and think that I'm going to grape them.
Unfortunate. Did you face any repercussions?

Probably more men than realize it have been falsely reported by women, but the authorities didn't take her false report seriously, so they never found out.
True but there's no way of knowing. I've never had the cops called on me to my knowledge.

Unfortunate. Did you face any repercussions?
I got detained once. Now whenever it happens I just keep moving and leave the area before the cops can get there.