Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of y'all tried self improvement? How did it go, what went wrong?

Hrett

Hrett

Greycel
I tried many times to get out of this incel hole that I was so destined for. I tried meditating, going to the gym, picking up some new hobbies, etc. But every single time I landed right back here to self isolating in my hole that I call my life, this isn't even living at this point. It's just so unfair that everyone else doesn't need to "self improve" they're lives are already set for themselves. I just get so angry thinking about everyone who has wronged me and how they're life is so PERFECT. While I'm over here "SELF IMPROVING" and it never WORKS. All it is, is an endless cycle of false hope. What about y'all?

If you need to self improve to achieve things things that others achieve naturally, it's basically ovER for you. No need to self improve.

Yes, But it always fails, Theres a long story behind this.

If you need to self improve then it's over

No never have I improved By purposefully trying thats why I quit. Success only comes to me at random And for things I do not need success in.

No never have I improved By purposefully trying thats why I quit. Success only comes to me at random And for things I do not need success in.
Such as?

Like being good at weight lifting or call of duty is a useless trait. It only makes you feel happy and Provides no actual value. Those are like my only skills besides Building PCs

I got to 174 pounds at 5'10" with a 5:50 mile time. I thought femoids would like me since I was in great shape, only to find out it made no fucking difference. And that's being average height. They still preferred skinny, tall, soy-boy druggies.

With crap genetics and mental problems no amount of $ spent will help

I think self-improvement is good to try to have a somewhat decent life. It never began, but I'm not ready to LDAR just yet, I have some goals to complete before I die.

If you even have to think about self improvement it's already ovER for you an it nevER began

It’s my main cope. I want to become the best version of myself. Kind of like leveling up a complete garbage character in an RPG.

Honestly I think I might just be to retarded to even know where to begin or start on "self improvement" outside of the gym. Most self improvement ideas I've all heard parroted thousands of times before or I thought of them myself, I could read a book but has that ever improved someones like physically and mentality?