Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of u got advice on how I can get a girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
What's the very first thing I do? How do I get talking to them and make a good first impression? And once we've got to know eachother how do I take it to the next level?

Jfl at asking here on viral marketing

Be Chad.

For actual advice: try to have preset conversation starters beforehand so your not just trying to figure out what to say( having some normie knowledge helps out). Talking to them can happen by simply approaching, but that shit can be the hardest part because were Ugly, short, etc.. When it comes to the next level, just ask her out on a date and see what happens.

spin plates
Tenor 297

1) be tall
2) be good looking

you'd have a better chance asking IT this than a forum full of virgins

Try walking like a dancer, chest up, back straight, lower back bent, it help if you got some tight slack and those black shoes too. Foids loves confidence.

well step one are you ugly? if yes then it is over

Dont talk to them like they are your friend, be confident in yourself, and most importantly, ldar.

Jaw implant.

Giphy

Last edited:
The very first thing you do is surgerymaxx. Then, I would assume since you should be at least high tier normie by then, to social circle maxx unironically, then, try to flirt with one? Fuck, I should really have all this planned out for after my surgeries. :lul:

Get into a social circle with foid in it, then get foid friends that introduce you to their foid friends and keep expanding that circle then keep building up rapport with the same foids, do a lot of shit together as a group, then you close in from there. (this is what i read some men do and it works for them, but theyre normies)

Being ugly with a bad personality and dont even know how to carry yourself in social situations is death sentence. Even antisocial normies cant make it out here. And then theres chads out there who are outgoing and entertaining as fuck, why would the want antisocial stuttering incel jfl.

Of course as a sub 5 men, even if you do this I doubt you can keep a gf without paying for stuff, but so long as its reasonable spending why not, such is the fate of men born ugly. Normies I believe can get gf without paying, but incels, nah.

Last edited:
1. Be born with good looks
2. Refer to step 1

Have a great personality and social skills.

cope why do you want a girlfriend?

You must take 10 showers a day for a month straight after that you will be chad, trust me bro

Being ugly with a bad personality and dont even know how to carry yourself in social situations is death sentence. Even antisocial normies cant make it out here. And then theres chads out there who are outgoing and entertaining as fuck, why would they want antisocial stuttering incel jfl.
Because uncucked non-chads won't commit to them, and call them whores.
Of course as a sub 5 men, even if you do this I doubt you can keep a gf without paying for stuff, but so long as its reasonable spending why not, such is the fate of men born ugly. Normies I believe can get gf without paying, but incels, nah.
If you have to pay a non-virgin to keep around, you might as well not be cucked and get a hooker.

Become attractive

Have a good personality. Sorry i meant to say face, have a good face, that's basically it. Unless you're under 5'9 in that case a good face alone might not be enough. So better drive a good car aswell, or be somewhat succsessfull, or very outgoing. If you can't provide any of those things, it's probably over for you.

Wait for catgirls to be genetically engineered

Just stay in your masculine frame bro :redpill:

you must improve your personality

Walk up to a foid and say do you like the colour red cause I do and your throat would look good with some red leaking from it.

Step 1: Don’t be FastBananaCEO