Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have Any Autistcels Figured Out How To Read And Mimic NT Nonverbal Communication

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Would be really helpful if you could share some sources or personal observations relating to this topic? Autistics need to stay strong and stick together to survive against the NT oppression.

Would be really helpful if you could share some sources or personal observations relating to this topic? Autistics need to stay strong and stick together to survive against the NT oppression.

The only autists that seem to cope are EXTRMEELY HANDSOME, GOOD FAMILY, & HIGH IQ SAVANT AUTISTS. If you don't already have a strong network of NTs watching your back, it's over.

Be tall and 10/10

It's clear you only intend to bring others down with your crabs in bucket mentality, don't respond to threads like this, if you don't have any useful advice.
The only autists that seem to cope are EXTRMEELY HANDSOME, GOOD FAMILY, & HIGH IQ SAVANT AUTISTS. If you don't already have a strong network of NTs watching your back, it's over.
Be tall and 10/10
It's clear you only intend to bring others down with your crabs in bucket mentality, don't respond to threads like this, if you don't have any useful advice.

If you want simple advice. I could tell you to make eye contact for only 5 seconds at a time. This is Netflix's policy on eye contact. That alone verifies such a procedure to be legally appropriate.

You might want to research the following topics:
SNL
Rap
Pop Music
Basketball
Game of Thrones

Glance, don't stare at, the hands of the people you talk to. People tend to want to exit the conversation if they speak in quick small sentences, and their hands are in some way blocking the body, with the feet pointing away.

There. Now you can talk to normies. It's as painful as it sounds, and they generally won't talk to you anyway.

If you want simple advice. I could tell you to make eye contact for only 5 seconds at a time. This is Netflix's policy on eye contact. That alone verifies such a procedure to be legally appropriate.
This is good advice, I have a tendency to stare when I make eye contact.

You might want to research the following topics:
SNL
Rap
Pop Music
Basketball
Game of Thrones
What does this have to do with body language?
Glance, don't stare at, the hands of the people you talk to. People tend to want to exit the conversation if they speak in quick small sentences, and their hands are in some way blocking the body, with the feet pointing away.
Hands blocking their body, what does that look like?

Overall good points appreciate the reply, friend.

I have Aspergers and I was born with horrible social skills. I was put in an environment where I wasn't able to socialize for 5 years (full of muslims and ethnics I couldn't relate to). Then in 7th grade I was placed in a 90% white school and even though I was still socially retarded I could quickly adapt and memorize from normies how to act in social situations. Now 4 years after that I am almost normie-tier socially, I never make dumbass remarks or blurt out my thoughts in class anymore. I have several friends who I am often with. The worst you can do as a parent to an aspie is to shield him from reality. Put him in a normal social environment where he can adapt and learn from his mistakes on his own.

This is good advice, I have a tendency to stare when I make eye contact.

What does this have to do with body language?

Hands blocking their body, what does that look like?

Overall good points appreciate the reply, friend.

Sorry the topic stuff is verbal. I will keep it non verbal. Also, I am not a good person to take advice from since I am also an incel on the spectrum. This is just stuff I read. I will try to give subtle as fuck answers, so it is as helpful as possible:

Conversation starters list 1

In this one, I would say the red-headed foid, DESPITE THE SMILE, is not down for dat BBC, due to her closed palm body language. Her shoulders are tense, and her arms are blocking trying to protect herself from the black man that clearly wants that white pussy. She holds all the power in the conversation. In contrast, the black man's body language is open palmed. He is engaged, and is using his hands to articulate an idea he believes in. It's okay to see the hands out in front if they are being used in a way to support a verbal idea, but if they are used to block the body, it's a sign of disinterest. He better exit that convo before he ends up like Emmett Till.

2019 10 19 04 38 25 conversations   Google Search

This is a conversation where the woman is into the high-tier normie. Palms are open, even better they are along the sides of her body too, accompanied by a smile, with relaxed shoulders. This does not happen often. It took me a while to find such a photo. Most women hate most men.

Attachments

• 2019-10-19 04_23_58-disinterested - Google Search.jpg
    2019-10-19 04_23_58-disinterested - Google Search.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 33805202-mixed-race-couple-talking-on-couch.jpg
    33805202-mixed-race-couple-talking-on-couch.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 27
  • smiling-couple-having-conversation-drinking-coffee-talk-to-me-happy-lovely-warm-spending-morni...jpg
    smiling-couple-having-conversation-drinking-coffee-talk-to-me-happy-lovely-warm-spending-morni...jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 26
Okay... I'm retarded. This topic was about nonverbal communication I just discovered. I never had much trouble reading nonverbal signs but I have trouble acting on them

Sorry the topic stuff is verbal. I will keep it non verbal. Also, I am not a good person to take advice from since I am also an incel on the spectrum. This is just stuff I read. I will try to give subtle as fuck answers, so it is as helpful as possible:

View attachment 158819
In this one, I would say the red-headed foid, DESPITE THE SMILE, is not down for dat BBC, due to her closed palm body language. Her shoulders are tense, and her arms are blocking trying to protect herself from the black man that clearly wants that white pussy. She holds all the power in the conversation. In contrast, the black man's body language is open palmed. He is engaged, and is using his hands to articulate an idea he believes in. It's okay to see the hands out in front if they are being used in a way to support a verbal idea, but if they are used to block the body, it's a sign of disinterest. He better exit that convo before he ends up like Emmett Till.

View attachment 158822
This is a conversation where the woman is into the high-tier normie. Palms are open, even better they are along the sides of her body too, accompanied by a smile, with relaxed shoulders. This does not happen often. It took me a while to find such a photo. Most women hate most men.

Thank you very much for the pictures, I really appreciate it. I will try to explain some details I noticed from some of the pictures.

My basic interpretation of the concept is if the person is touching his body or face and their shoulder is tense, that means they are disinterested in the person or conversation whereas if their arms are on the side and their palms are open that means interest. Is this correct?

In the second picture where the women is showing interest, I notice the guy is gripping that coffee mug a little too tightly could that signify disinterest or anxiety despite the smile, his shoulders and body seem a bit tense and closed off too.

In the second attached picture I notice the Asian women is resting her hand on her cheeks almost like she's blocking her lips, he seems to want to kiss her, does that show disinterest, the rest of her body seems open and she's making deep eye contact, so I am not sure.

In the third attached picture the woman seems to be leaning back a little while the guy is leaning more forward does that show the guy is more interested in her than she is in him, she also has close palm and seems more tense. Is that right? Her facial expression looks interested though.

Last edited:
1. Use mindfullness techniques a la Eckhart Tolle to not sperg out. 2. Be the kind, silent, caring type (even tho you may have an empathy disorder with sadistic tendencies). 3. Smile with your eyes, the "cute, small smile" (otherwise people may get scared and back off). 4. Try not to come across like you want to hurt yourself and others 24/7, that one is key.

Thank you very much for the pictures, I really appreciate it. I will try to explain some details I noticed from some of the pictures.

My basic interpretation of the concept is if the person is touching his body or face and their shoulder is tense, that means they are disinterested in the person or conversation whereas if their arms are on the side and their palms are open that means interest. Is this correct?

In the second picture where the women is showing interest, I notice the guy is gripping that coffee mug a little too tightly could that signify disinterest or anxiety despite the smile, his shoulders and body seem a bit tense and closed off too.

In the second attached picture I notice the Asian women is resting her hand on her cheeks almost like she's blocking her lips, he seems to want to kiss her, does that show disinterest, the rest of her body seems open and she's making deep eye contact, so I am not sure.

In the third attached picture the woman seems to be leaning back a little while the guy is leaning more forward does that show the guy is more interested in her than she is in him, she also has close palm and seems more tense. Is that right? Her face seems looks interested though.

You are generally correct. It's not that they are touching themselves necessarily. Disinterested people are more inclined to want to use their arms to shield themselves. Do you understand the difference?

In the second photo, the guy is probably nervous. It's not exactly disinterest, because he's leaning forward. He's just shy.

The WMAF photo is a good example of how you can touch yourself, and that doesn't mean anything. She's not SHEILDING herself. That noodlewhore can never get enough CHAD dick.

On the third photo you are mostly right- however, there is a huge contrast in facial expression in the guy and the woman. A super important thing is matching the face of people you talk to to show that you like them, or are interested. She does not do that in the photo. The body language stuff is layered passive aggressive stuff most autists shouldn't reasonably be expected to pick up on, however, the face match IS something you should be able to learn.

stop learning sign even autistic girls hate you

Honeslty once you're working or studying you start picking up on things, but people who were born in strong communities (even if they're autists) will know all this from day one.

Man, why do you give a fucking shit about normies and NTs OP? You are such a cuck. They don't give a shit about autists and never will.

It's contextual bro. There's no formula for your social skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back