Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have a look at this 10/10 white gigachad psl GOD dating this 3/10 noodlefoid . ovER

that couple will be an ER factory :feelshaha:

I'm on 50% warning so I can't racebait

where is the PSL God ? I don't see him. He is a high HTN , not really a CHAD still very good looking and genetically gifted of course.

She is not 3/10, that would mean she's looksmatched with half the forum

that couple will be an ER factory :feelshaha:
full

where is the PSL God ? I don't see him. He is a high HTN , not really a CHAD still very good looking and genetically gifted of course.
High HTN (6.5) white = Ethnic Gigachad (9.5)

He flushed his genes down the toilet.

granted there are other pics of him where he has a head full of hair he looks like a Chad in them

I'm on 50% warning so I can't racebait
why is this site acting like cuckeddit.
muh racebait muh wacism.Cant even speak the truth anytime

granted there are other pics of him where he has a head full of hair he looks like a Chad in them
having hair is the ultimate SMV boost even for normies.

They easily could have a Stacylite+ girlfriend and yet they are flushing down their genes the toilet. Chads should be way more picky

he should avoid that breed. try this one instead
Chinese_Chongqing_Dog_Hundin-802b5b88cafa4200a5358888167e6f6a.jpeg

Jesus fucking christ it's so over. Imagine the amount of entitlement she'll have after they break up. She'll never settle for anyone uglier than him and proceed to remove 95% of guys from the gene pool.

I'm at 40%. Screw this shit forum.

Just lower your standards, guys...

High HTN (6.5) white = Ethnic Gigachad (9.5)
To Noodlewhores even a low tier white guy is a chad if he has blonde hair and blue eyes. And no, an Ethnic gigachad slays more then, a white htn. Saafir looks ethnic, except for the green eyes, and women throw themselves at him. A htn white won't get that treatment. If you're an 8/10 as an Ethnic, you won't have any problem getting women. Except ethnic chads are as rare as 6'7 men lol.

To Noodlewhores even a low tier white guy is a chad if he has blonde hair and blue eyes. And no, an Ethnic gigachad slays more then, a white htn. Saafir looks ethnic, except for the green eyes, and women throw themselves at him. A htn white won't get that treatment. If you're an 8/10 as an Ethnic, you won't have any problem getting women. Except ethnic chads are as rare as 6'7 men lol.
no he doesn't. also saafir looks like a nigger, not an ethnic . if you're 8/10 as an ethnic prepare for inceldom till ur 35 then betabuxxing some fat foid

Smart in that she'll see him as a god, dumb if you want your bloodline to not die off.

no he doesn't. also saafir looks like a nigger, not an ethnic . if you're 8/10 as an ethnic prepare for inceldom till ur 35 then betabuxxing some fat foid
He is Egyptian, so there's some nigger in him.

I hate noodlewhores. Ricecels are cucks for not keeping them in check.

So I won't get banned if I call niggers nigger?:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelshaha::feelswhat:?
when you get warned the last time? back in 2018 you would get permabanned for only saying as a joke that you mog a pigeon.
However racial baiting is not nice but live wasnt nice to you neither.

"JBW bro!!!" "Noodlefoids will fuck anyone as long as they're white!!!!!"

lol. Look how happy she is to have gotten herself a white. She’s probably just his plaything until he gets bored.

This shit needs stop!! Those race traitors whore will destroy the chad genetics making more er in future.