Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad with 3/10 noodlefoid

me if i was chad

Imagine seeing a white stacy with her looksmatch. :feelskek:

If they have a boy, he will be a 5"5 ricecel and end on this forum blaming his dad for fucking a gook and ruining his life.
If you were trully blackpilled this shouldn't be a surprise.

idk

have no idea what thats like :feelsbadman:
oh you are a noodlefoid enjoyer. sorry for insulting u man.

hope you are white chad in your next life and live with your noodle girl and make her happy. pls just dont shit on your genetics and have half-noodles. But if you do, please abort the male ones.

hope you are white chad in your next life and live with your noodle girl and make her happy.
:feelsaww:

pls just dont shit on your genetics and have half-noodles. But if you do, please abort the male ones.
no i am gonna have 6 sons and create an ER army

:feelsaww:

no i am gonna have 6 sons and create an ER army
im a self-hating incel. If I ascend I will use chads seed (even in secret) to impregnate my white wife so that my children may ascend and be happy.

i dont want my subhumanism to be passed on. i would prefer to be cucked by chad than to raise my own kids.

I personally dont care but its just funny how society will call out an ugly guy (oofy-doofy, rich or whatever) somehow having a more attractivbe girlfriend but not when tables are turned

thats called a regular incel jfl
some ppl on this forum actually like being incel and im convinced of it. Yes they are also involuntary celibate but they are proud to be incel (at least in their own minds, not openly).

When u said youd make 5 ERs i didntknow if u were being serious or not. the best thing for incels to do is not to reproduce. it would be brutal watching a son of mine going through the shit i went through. i would wish it on nobody, not even my worst enemy.

what the actual fuck compels white men to chase after asian women? I can't wrap my head around it. Arabs, Mulattos, Northern Indians, and of course, White women ALL mog them. The ONLY explanation I can come up with is that white men are pedophiles and Asian women is their legal means of playing out their fantasies
It looks like a crossdressing asian. she isnt even pretty. I would fuck her of course.
Exactly. She looks like a fucking goblin, she's not even one of those good looking asians with big eyes and small nose

Kek, can relate

shes so hideous idk what that nigga sees in her or maybe he has an alterative motive

shes so hideous idk what that nigga sees in her or maybe he has an alterative motive
Her father is probably a chinese banker multimillionaire. Because I swear to god if hes a rice farmer I'm going to feel bad for chad.

its just funny how society will call out an ugly guy (oofy-doofy, rich or whatever) somehow having a more attractivbe girlfriend but not when tables are turned