Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Have 2 girls do the Chem lab while I chill

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I have a chem lab and in it I’m partnered with 2 girls. Now obviously as women they are not as smart as me but due to being mentally crippled by lonely teen years, I’m not the brightest person and my intelligence has decreased over the years. Before we start our labs I basically explain to them what we’re supposed to do properly since ya know I’m now trying to get a 0. I then just leave em and go to this other lab station to do something else while I listen to music. I periodically check in on them to make sure they haven’t fucked up and ask them how far they’ve gotten. The lab instructor also doesn’t care as much and she sees me randomly waking around and on my phone or Doing something else.

Once we’re done we have to get our lab data signed by the instructor and she signs mine anyway kek. So far on the lab reports I’ve gotten a 100% on almost every single one.
Now the lab reports we do at home but the lab itself counts as a grade as well so yea.

I love how they are 100% seething because they have to work for you, but can't stop because they need the grade.

Grades are cope. You should let em work for you because otherwise you would disfigure them with acids.

In science lab in college I partnered with a Chad I knew and this Stacy duo would just give us the answers because of Chad.

Having girls doing schoolwork for you?

:feelsping:
:chad::banhammer:

I have a chem lab and in it I’m partnered with 2 girls. Now obviously as women they are not as smart as me but due to being mentally crippled by lonely teen years, I’m not the brightest person and my intelligence has decreased over the years. Before we start our labs I basically explain to them what we’re supposed to do properly since ya know I’m now trying to get a 0. I then just leave em and go to this other lab station to do something else while I listen to music. I periodically check in on them to make sure they haven’t fucked up and ask them how far they’ve gotten. The lab instructor also doesn’t care as much and she sees me randomly waking around and on my phone or Doing something else.

Once we’re done we have to get our lab data signed by the instructor and she signs mine anyway kek. So far on the lab reports I’ve gotten a 100% on almost every single one.
Now the lab reports we do at home but the lab itself counts as a grade as well so yea.
Ok GrAY

Tell them toa
-Eat plutonium
-Put sodium in a glass of water and drink it
-Inhale gassed Ione for several minutes

In science lab in college I partnered with a Chad I knew and this Stacy duo would just give us the answers because of Chad.
Better than nothing
Having girls doing schoolwork for you?

:feelsping:
:chad::banhammer:
bro wtf, haven’t seen you in ages and no they don’t do the lab report for me, that’s the hard part. It’s the lab which is annoying.
I love how they are 100% seething because they have to work for you, but can't stop because they need the grade.
Tbh they cant do shit
cope
Tell them toa
-Eat plutonium
-Put sodium in a glass of water and drink it
-Inhale gassed Ione for several minutes
no Plutonium in the lab room tbh

Did they rub their thighs on you too?

bro wtf, haven’t seen you in ages and no they don’t do the lab report for me, that’s the hard part. It’s the lab which is annoying.
Hey brocel. Yeah.... It's a long story and one I don't feel like telling. KEK

Weird I had a Chem lab today

Lol no worries, I’m actually genuinely happy to see you back. Even I took a small break and came back recently.
Thanks brocel. Feesgoodmang.png :feelscomfy: