Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Haunted film from ISIL released (showcasing spirits and ghosts): Makers of Epics 7 (Syria)

@Osman279 @Moroccancel2-

Full link?
Remember the old link you sent weeks ago? I think it's there. I haven't watched it at full length, but the Syrian fighters currently passing on these footage attacks have average-ish cameras (taken from phone). They're cutting funding from higher-end cameras like Fuji, etc.

TL;DR: there are bloody assassinations, executions; some ambushes with IED and some attack that happened in Damascus.

Last edited:
Remember the old link you sent weeks ago? I think it's there. I haven't watched it at full length, but the Syrian fighters currently passing on these footage attacks have average-ish cameras (taken from phone). They're cutting funding from higher-end cameras like Fuji, etc.

TL;DR: there are bloody assassinations, executions; some ambushes with IED and some attack that happened in Damascus.
Impressive they are regaining strength

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back