Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hating women won’t get you laid, but respecting them won’t get you laid either

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
So what the fuck do I do?

It’s pretty much a catch 22. You can either learn to suck up the pain and blame yourself for women’s high standards or you can complain about women on the internet. Either way you’re fucked and ur gonna go to your deathbed rotting alone, if you don’t end up killing yourself first.
It’s a sad realization when you finally understand that no one in this world gives a fuck about you. I just don’t see the point of respecting women anymore and taking the bluepill like IT cucks say. “Do it because it’s the right thing to do” nigga why should I care about doing the right thing when I’m gonna grow old and die rotting alone or blow my brains out in 10 years? Will any of the “good” that I did in life matter when I’m dead?

Fuck IT and fuck foids. I’m tired of y’alls fucking bullshit advice. Y’all are a bunch of hypocrites and don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. None of your blue pill advice works, so stop saying we can’t get laid because of our “abhorrent personalities”. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

you're right that nobody cares

getting someone to care about your perspective is the hardest part
if the only one who has a problem with life is you, then things are probably going to stay the same for you, as everyone else is satisfied and sees no reason to change anything

you're right that nobody cares

getting someone to care about your perspective is the hardest part
if the only one who has a problem with life is you, then things are probably going to stay the same for you, as everyone else is satisfied and sees no reason to change anything
People don’t care about the less fortunate as long as they are happy themselves. They only care when shit starts to affect them.

People don’t care about the less fortunate as long as they are happy. They only care when the less fortunate start to affect them
it's insanely brutal how you can get to 30 without a date, and no one think it's weird or unfair that you get no action, and no woman ever feels like there was something missing from her life, it all just happily keeps on truckin'

So what the fuck do I do?

It’s pretty much a catch 22. You can either learn to suck up the pain and blame yourself for women’s high standards or you can complain about women on the internet. Either way you’re fucked and ur gonna go to your deathbed rotting alone, if you don’t end up killing yourself first.
It’s a sad realization when you finally understand that no one in this world gives a fuck about you. I just don’t see the point of respecting women anymore and taking the bluepill like IT cucks say. “Do it because it’s the right thing to do” nigga why should I care about doing the right thing when I’m gonna grow old and die rotting alone or blow my brains out in 10 years? Will any of the “good” that I did in life matter when I’m dead?

Fuck IT and fuck foids. I’m tired of y’alls fucking bullshit advice. Y’all are a bunch of hypocrites and don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. None of your blue pill advice works, so stop saying we can’t get laid because of our “abhorrent personalities”. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
I really don't know what wrong with these whores they made it worse for every man think they all that when shit goes wrong they expect us men fix their issues.

I really don't know what wrong with these whores they made it worse for every man think they all that when shit goes wrong they expect us men fix their issues.
Yeah they want men to help protect them against shit like rape and abuse but i thought we weren’t entitled to anything so that means they aren’t entitled to our help either right? Shit’s confusing

Yeah they want men to help protect them against shit like rape and abuse but i thought we weren’t entitled to anything so that means they aren’t entitled to our help either right? Shit’s confusing
I blame today's era for this shit if I was born different era we will not be going through this

Exactly either way it's insignificant (hate or respect)

Exactly.
If respecting women got you laid, simps would drown in pussy

there aRe A few PossiblE ways to go about this

Being mean to foids I’d honestly a great cope.

It’s not going to solve the problem but it’ makes it feel better. It’s not going to get you laid but it gives the same people who have a banished you from the dating segment of society a piece of your mind. A moment to feel how we do all day every day. I love bullying women

OP your thread made me laugh but only because of how fucking true this is. The foids at my new job locationare already trying to find reasons to mock me and I have been there for two weeks. The other guy I work with is a balding latin, the foids at the job say awful things about him behind his back but he always helps them out because he's so :bluepill:. Respecting women is not something an incel should ever do. Chad doesn't respect them, and he is getting laid.

Indifferent. I don’t care about their issues. Most of them are retarded.

@ OP

You force yourself to do neither by taking every step you can to NEET or work enough to live a monk/cope life.

Also OP, if that's you in the photo, I knew a few guys who looked like you. You aren't ugly. Maybe your more genuine and kind than the usual black chap I've encountered and so you are feeling the effects of all that's happening in society are hitting you hard. Welcome to curry or cumskim low smv life.

Last edited:
Every simp and whiteknight friendzoned man that achieves self-consciousness wi come to this realization and their male feminist structures will slowly crumble.