Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating Women is Smart

F

fastnbulbous

Major
★★★
Hating women makes sense. Women are the reason for inceldom, that’s what I see. This phenomenon is caused by foids and I think focusing on hating women is advancing the conversation level of this forum. Also not using the word foid is cringe.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

We don't have to respect women if they don't respect us

Action - reaction

Based parodymaxxer jfl

Hating women makes sense. Women are the reason for inceldom, that’s what I see. This phenomenon is caused by foids and I think focusing on hating women is advancing the conversation level of this forum. Also not using the word foid is cringe.
You call your mom a foid?

They hated us first. Misogyny is a survival instinct.

Hate is never smart, because it only hurts yourself. The people you hate never give a fuck about it, they don't even notice and don't care about you. It's only you who is in a bad mood because you're seething.

Hate is never smart, because it only hurts yourself. The people you hate never give a fuck about it, they don't even notice and don't care about you. It's only you who is in a bad mood because you're seething.
Mhm

My mom doesnt hate me tbh.
We have a good relationship.
You don't know what he thinks of you in his inner self and in his inner thoughts. "My God, I had such an ugly son, such a loser, I would have messed with brad from high school better."

Personally I am only able to honor and unconditionally love my father.