Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hating women is cope

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
hating women is cope brah, just lift and do roids brahs, become NTs brahs. Looksmax brah, lol boyos brad Pitt is ugly I Mog that Nordic cuck, I'm a slayer brah. LOL @ severe retards lower third. TSH i mog you curry faggot.fuck Indians, currycels smell like shit and play with elephant shit brah. BBC THEORY BRAHS JUST BE BLACK BRAHS. Rate this ethnic, what his PSL rating? Ethnics cannot be chads right??? LOL orbs eye area iz his only good thing brahs he has no dimorphism brah he has narrow incel jaw IT'S OVER for orb, just lol brah, just lol at nigglets and curry fags. I'm gay and post on lookism brah

https://lookism.net/Thread-Hating-women-is-a-cope 

if you are a lookism lurker either join us if you're an actual ugly guy or LEAVE, BRAH.

Don't hate the player hate the game

I have said it a million times, women are above us.

incelman said:
I have said it a million times, women are above us.

Yes brah worship women is all I do brah

So much effort and still no guarantees of any lays, especially if you're legit sub4 like me, plus old and poor. Fuck lookism, they're mostly normies just entertaining themselves and trolling.