Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment hating women is actually stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Love nature, hate behaviour, simple as - Big Bazza

it's male nature to simp for women, but i fucking hate simps.

ill continue hating women thank you very much
Women hate you though doesn't matter how much you try the is what it is cope.

Look the responses to this post.

View: https://twitter.com/sidchopra85/status/1299377611848560640

They hated us from the beginning though. So as much as you feel your hatred of them is justified they still hate you way more to an extent it's not possible to match ever. Foid's disdain for unattractive guys is always present.

spzZZ3q.gif

Doesn't matter. They want you dead either way.
If they can naturally hate low status men, why can’t we naturally hate them?

I hate anything that can cause me harm. Just cuz its it's nature means nothing to me.

If anything, not hating it cuz its it's nature is legit cucked. Ohh my wife's a whore ? It's ok it's just female nature bro !.

even if its their natrue, they have no right to enforce their madness on all. canibalism is also natural in primitive tribes, is it now ok that they go to the next citiy and start eating people?

I hate anything that can cause me harm. Just cuz its it's nature means nothing to me.

If anything, not hating it cuz its it's nature is legit cucked. Ohh my wife's a whore ? It's ok it's just female nature bro !.
Exactly , most western people have the cucked opinion of obeying females while ethnics are typically more based and uncucked

most western people have the cucked opinion of obeying females
Like thinking "the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference" ......yeah brother. Just keep ignoring those moaning voice your wife/daughter/sister/gf is making in the bedroom with your chad/tyrone bully ...that'll teach em good.yez sir.

no they should hate the retard who let it out

ye

So you're OK with hating Chads even though Chads just do what comes naturally to them (to fuck as much as possible) but you don't hate foids for their nature