Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment hating women is actually stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Hating women for being hypergamous and wanting good looking men or whatever is like hating a rabid dog giving u aids or something, u cant hate something for its actual nature lel

ill continue hating women thank you very much

I hate foids like how normies hate cancer

Hating women for being hypergamous and wanting good looking men or whatever is like hating a rabid dog giving u aids or something, u cant hate something for its actual nature lel
Women hate you though doesn't matter how much you try the is what it is cope.

Look the responses to this post.

View: https://twitter.com/sidchopra85/status/1299377611848560640

I hate foids like how normies hate cancer
They hated us from the beginning though. So as much as you feel your hatred of them is justified they still hate you way more to an extent it's not possible to match ever. Foid's disdain for unattractive guys is always present.

Last edited:
gigacope thread

please don't turn into a simp who gives his money to whores

>below the post
>donate to my friends tranny fund aaaaaaaa

fucking degenerate neanderthal

There are plenty of other reasons to hate women.

Can't hate what you want to fuck.

I don't hate women, I just have very little respect for them.

20200622 111236

@Speedloader

It's in my nature to hate women. :feelshmm:

Just like I would hate the dog giving me aids, I will hate foids too, whilst at it I hate parts of nature as well. Hate is a form of manner to keep yourself distant away from something due to the meaning of what it has done i.e. foids despising you to dogs giving you aids, but it doesn't require you to annihilate it. You just figure out how to prevent it from happening.

Now I know this will be understood by others in a different sense, specifically in a physicalist sense but no, my intentions for writing that isn't to mean that I throw all dogs under the bus, but to see a case by case. Though if you understood it the way I expected others to understand it, then I can't do anything about it.

spzZZ3q.gif

Doesn't matter. They want you dead either way.

Last edited:
You can hate things for their nature.
For example, do you hate hangnails?
Yes, because they are irritating by their nature.

And OP is a massive faggot.
Opisafaggot

Women hate you though doesn't matter how much you try the is what it is cope.

Look the responses to this post.

View: https://twitter.com/sidchopra85/status/1299377611848560640

They hated us from the beginning though. So as much as you feel your hatred of them is justified they still hate you way more to an extent it's not possible to match ever. Foid's disdain for unattractive guys is always present.

Women not fucking you doesnt mean they hate u, ur actually retarded if u think all women hate you

Women not fucking you doesnt mean they hate u, ur actually retarded if u think all women hate you
I didn't say that but look at the kinds of reactions people that look like us get. Women don't like us and are neutral to us at best.

I don't care if it's their nature, it is a shitty one and they deserve to be hated for it tbh

Just like I would hate the dog giving me aids, I will hate foids too, whilst at it I hate parts of nature as well. Hate is a form of manner to keep yourself distant away from something due to the meaning of what it has done i.e. foids despising you to dogs giving you aids, but it doesn't require you to annihilate it. You just figure out how to prevent it from happening.

Now I know this will be understood by others in a different sense, specifically in a physicalist sense but no, my intentions for writing that isn't to mean that I throw all dogs under the bus, but to see a case by case. Though if you understood it the way I expected others to understand it, then I can't do anything about it.

gigacope thread

please don't turn into a simp who gives his money to whores
tbh if any incel was born a women they'd be like any other women lel

Jfl. Even red piller Alexander grace tells us women hate ugly low status men by default for trying to improve ours selves:
View: https://youtu.be/uJiVN_orBMk

If they can naturally hate low status men, why can’t we naturally hate them?

Actually, i can hate something for it's very nature. I do it all the time.

Jfl. Even red piller Alexander grace tells us women hate ugly low status men by default for trying to improve ours selves:
View: https://youtu.be/uJiVN_orBMk

If they can naturally hate low status men, why can’t we naturally hate them?

they dont "hate" ugly men, they just find them annoying and dont want to fuck them jfl

It's also in my nature to want to overpower a women and rape her, will I do it? No because that's a shitty thing to do. Why can't women be the same?

I vehemently disagree, just because something is natural doesn't make it good or something that shouldn't be hated.
That would just be an appeal to nature at that point.

Last edited:
Will you hate psychopaths for raping your mom and torturing everyone in your family? I mean it is its nature.

I hate foids and I would hate the rabid dogs giving me aids. Foids are responsible for what has happened.

I hate foids and I would hate the rabid dogs giving me aids. Foids are responsible for what has happened.
wrong kukz are, there was a reason women were under control by men, and most men years ago knew women would naturally be whores

wrong kukz are, there was a reason women were under control by men, and most men years ago knew women would naturally be whores

Cucks are the enablers, foids are the ones doing the actual crime. The murderer is more at fault than the getaway driver.

If a psychopath kills your mom and chops her up you can't really blame him because it was in his nature to do so, he has no empathy. Plus he had a harsh upbringing which made him even more prone to violence.

Cucks are the enablers, foids are the ones doing the actual crime. The murderer is more at fault than the getaway driver.
no its more like someone letting loose a hungry lio from a zoo into a group of people, the animal doesnt know any better

If a psychopath kills your mom and chops her up you can't really blame him because it was in his nature to do so, he has no empathy. Plus he had a harsh upbringing which made him even more prone to violence.
Cause it was an appeal to nature argument.
u cant compare inceldom to psychophath murdering your mother or whatever, u cant hate women for choosing more sexually dimoprhic men, its like hating a dog for shitting in ur house

no its more like someone letting loose a hungry lio from a zoo into a group of people, the animal doesnt know any better

and the people being eaten have every right to hate that lion

u cant compare inceldom to psychophath murdering your mother or whatever, u cant hate women for choosing more sexually dimoprhic men, its like hating a dog for shitting in ur house

Women are conscious dogs are not.

This anti-hate attitude of modernity seems so decadent.

Hating chads is much better imo, but I got some hate to spare for foids

Hating women for being hypergamous and wanting good looking men or whatever
is like hating a rabid dog giving u aids or something,
u cant hate something for its actual nature lel
Yes I can.
I hate a fly that lands in my food.
I kill the fly.

I was comparing foids to psychopaths. Both do shit that has bad results for us because of their nature. Women also because she is denying us a chance and would rather be alone and let us rot and suffer.

tbh if any incel was born a women they'd be like any other women lel
That’s a good point really, and if it were the case I would definitely have had a different experiences, compared to the one I have now. Thus why I assume that my life as being incel was chosen for a reason.

Not really, if someone commits bad or evil deeds repeatedly, the intentions start becoming trivial.

I vehemently disagree, just because something is natural doesn't make it good or something that shouldn't be hated.
That would just be an appeal to nature at that point.

I will combine all the hate on this Planet and send it to woman like a fireball