Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating women as a man who can't get laid makes more sense than hating men as a woman who's been sexually assaulted

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
Because in that case the woman is judging ALL men by the actions of a few men who don't represent the majority, all the other men don't necessarily identify with said men and it's not like men have to collectivize their guilt, I don't have to be judged for the actions that a fucking stranger that has zero conexion with me commits, every individual is guilty for their individual actions, there's no conexion between the actions of the minority of men who harass and the actions of the majority of men who don't.

However, a man hating ALL women because he can't get laid makes a lot of sense, because he's not judging women based on what a minority of women do, he's judging all women based on things that all women do at the same time, if MOST women didn't want to get laid with him but a minority of them did, he wouldn't hate women and he wouldn't be a rejected virgin, if he's a rejected virgin is because ALL women reject him, therefore, he's judging all women for actions that all women commit.

hating all women makes more sense because women are all the same

What IT users truly lack :feelsthink::bigbrain:. They are programmed to repeat the same BS ovER an ovER again and never truly think about our perspective before mindlessly judging it.

hating all men as a woman who's been sexually assaulted doesn't make sense because

there was no sexual assault and she just made it up, or if it actually happened then she was asking for it

Foids hate all men because chad refuses to commit and just pumps and dumps them

Rejection is contempt, if women reject me they hate me and if they hate me I have the right to hate them back.

Because in that case the woman is judging ALL men by the actions of a few men who don't represent the majority, all the other men don't necessarily identify with said men and it's not like men have to collectivize their guilt, I don't have to be judged for the actions that a fucking stranger that has zero conexion with me commits, every individual is guilty for their individual actions, there's no conexion between the actions of the minority of men who harass and the actions of the majority of men who don't.

However, a man hating ALL women because he can't get laid makes a lot of sense, because he's not judging women based on what a minority of women do, he's judging all women based on things that all women do at the same time, if MOST women didn't want to get laid with him but a minority of them did, he wouldn't hate women and he wouldn't be a rejected virgin, if he's a rejected virgin is because ALL women reject him, therefore, he's judging all women for actions that all women commit.
FUCKING THIS BULLSHIT I DIDNT READ ALL GIRL SHOULD BE RAPED WITH A FUCKING METAL PIPE END OF STORY AND BEATEN INTO A HOSPITAL BED (in GTA)

This is my favourite thread ever posted on this forum