Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate my parents for not letting me suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
I have no reason to live, and have no desire to ascend or do absolutely anything.

There are no guns in australia, so I cant even buy a gun too shoot myself, I'd feel to guilty about roping. I suffered with anhedonia for an entire year, it was just constant pain for an entire year and its only gotten a bit better. I just want to escape reincarnation and not go into the white light then escape or something:feelsrope:

average ugly bastard foot fetishist

I have no reason to live, and have no desire to ascend or do absolutely anything.
View attachment 585583
There are no guns in australia, so I cant even buy a gun too shoot myself, I'd feel to guilty about roping. I suffered with anhedonia for an entire year, it was just constant pain for an entire year and its only gotten a bit better. I just want to escape reincarnation and not go into the white light then escape or something:feelsrope:
Look into sodium nitrite

Hell if i'm gonna die alone. I know it'll only make people happy. I want them all to suffer (in minecraft)

View attachment 585583
What psychiatric meds have you tried?

What psychiatric meds have you tried?
Zoloft, took it for less then a week, it excaberated my stomach aches and anxiety, haven't tried anything else, I asked my parents to book another psychiatric thingy

You are an alt? What is your age, dear fellowcel?

View attachment 585583
there are tall buildings everywhere (in call of duty)

Zoloft, took it for less then a week, it excaberated my stomach aches and anxiety, haven't tried anything else, I asked my parents to book another psychiatric thingy
You want to try a few different kinds of antidepressants. SSRI's take like a month to work, so try at least one SSRI for a month. Wellbutrin is a non-SSRI antidepressant, definitely worth a try. There are other kinds like Selegiline patch, tricyclics, MAO's. Try a few different ones to find one that helps.

jumping off a mountain is a universal way, right

View attachment 585583

Attachments

• Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00055.png
    Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00055.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 12