Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hate my mother

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
My mother can no longer hear my problems. “At your age, some people already have families” “You’re a failure.” She despises my incel existence and would like to reverse my birth. I'm disgusted by her and have already heard her having sex with her boyfriend. I just find them disgusting. She wants to force me to work and I'm mad that I've never worked before. She doesn't mention that she was a shitty mother who neglected and traumatized her children. How can you love a mother like that? She constantly threatens to throw me out of the apartment even though I have completely different problems. When my mother realized that I was becoming an incel, she gave up on me and would ideally undo everything. Recently she said to the inventor Tesla that he was smart but was an idiot because he crashed like that. she calls it life-impairing or life-idiot. I'm smart but an failure. so over for me

My mother can no longer hear my problems. “At your age, some people already have families” “You’re a failure.” She despises my incel existence and would like to reverse my birth.
Sounds like your mother is extremely based. She's absolutely right.
You ARE a failure. Incels ARE pathetic. Reversing your birth would be the best solution for everyone, even for you, since you don't seem to enjoy your life.

She constantly threatens to throw me out of the apartment even though I have completely different problems.
She's based. No man should live at his parents house. No grown man should live with his mom. Your mom is giga-based and correct.

You ARE a failure. Incels ARE pathetic. Reversing your birth would be the best solution for everyone, even for you, since you don't seem to enjoy your life.
so every normie is based. every normie see us as a failure and dont want that we will be society.
She's based. No man should live at his parents house. No grown man should live with his mom. Your mom is giga-based and correct.
she is a slut that should be punished. sexhavers normies are faggots that hate me and I hate them.

Try to move out of your mother's house

"So what about the bitch who got shot? Fuck her!
You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fuck with me
You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother
Word to the motherfucker, straight outta Compton"

Brutal slap hER
then her boyfriend would fight me :feelskek:
Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV
Ill Kill You Manny Perez GIF by TIFF

WHAT THE FUCK THATS EVEN MORE BRUTAL YOUR MOTHER GETTING FUCKED BY A MAN THAT ISNT YOUR FATHER
thats wasnt the first and not the last. my mother is a sexhaver whore that hate her subhuman son

just delete this. if you call my mom based you retard.

If my mothER was a hoe like that I would cut her off completely
"So what about the bitch who got shot? Fuck her!
You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fuck with me
You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother
Word to the motherfucker, straight outta Compton"

Brutal :feelscry: nevER began for embedcels
her bofriend tell me today that I should not laugh about my mother. When my mother are angry I laugh because she became hysterical

why?
Your mom is based if she tells you to move out. No man should live with his mother.
give me money to move out. no money no apartment

give me money to move out. no money no apartment
Nigga if you can't even afford your own place not having a girlfriend is the least of your problems.
You're not an incel, you're a fucking loser who isn't even able to accomplish the basics.
You're not in a position to hate anyone but yourself, because you can't even take care of yourself.
You should be disgusted by yourself and start working on yourself.
Your mom is more blackpilled than you, lmao.

Nigga if you can't even afford your own place not having a girlfriend is the least of your problems.
You're not an incel, you're a fucking loser who isn't even able to accomplish the basics.
You're not in a position to hate anyone but yourself, because you can't even take care of yourself.
You should be disgusted by yourself and start working on yourself.
I'm a loser, I'm a incel too and I'm a disgusting person. almost all correct but how I'm not an incel? lol

she is redpilled as fuck. just set some subhuman in this world so you can hate him is cruel as fuck and should be punished. you and my mother should be punished by some giga subhumans stupid faggot.

dont go to work for a society that I want to destoy. hate people so why I should work?

It's amazing how people will pop someone into existence through their recklessness and stupidity, neglect them, abuse them, and do everything they can to set them up for failure later in life, then blame THEM for being broken and failing. Your mother deserves to die alone in an old folks home, like all narcissistic POS parents.

dont go to work for a society that I want to destoy. hate people so why I should work?
You don't work for society, you work for yourself. You work so that you can have a life.

It's amazing how people will pop someone into existence through their recklessness and stupidity, neglect them, abuse them, and do everything they can to set them up for failure later in life, then blame THEM for being broken and failing. Your mother deserves to die alone in an old folks home, like all narcissistic POS parents.
it's so damn cruel. it's worse than taking someone's life. make someone suffer all their life and then leave them to nature to die a cruel death.

You don't work for society, you work for yourself. You work so that you can have a life.
nope. you work for your boss. Its proven that you could work only 3 hours per day to have a good life.

just for chad so chad can chill his life. to be a neet is truecel as fuck

just go to work, be the running joke for everyone and the boxing bag for chads. I'm a alcoholic and my role models are loser that fuck the society

nope. you work for your boss. Its proven that you could work only 3 hours per day to have a good life.
Many people reduce work hours or save up so they can stop working at 40, there are plenty ways, but they all involve work. You can't have a life without it.

just go to work, be the running joke for everyone and the boxing bag for chads. I'm a alcoholic and my role models are loser that fuck the society
You're the running joke for everyone when you're broke, unemployed and living with your mom.

You're the running joke for everyone when you're broke, unemployed and living with your mom.
thats what you not understand. I'm a running joke if I do something or nothing. but if I do nothing normies become angry and want to kill me because I should be a slave for other people.

get a job u lazy retard

You don’t have a job because you can’t get one or because you don’t want one?

so every normie is based. every normie see us as a failure and dont want that we will be society.
Yes, normies are correct. We are failures and losers coping on this forum. If you made an account here it was over for you long ago.

My mother can no longer hear my problems. “At your age, some people already have families” “You’re a failure.” She despises my incel existence and would like to reverse my birth. I'm disgusted by her and have already heard her having sex with her boyfriend. I just find them disgusting. She wants to force me to work and I'm mad that I've never worked before. She doesn't mention that she was a shitty mother who neglected and traumatized her children. How can you love a mother like that? She constantly threatens to throw me out of the apartment even though I have completely different problems. When my mother realized that I was becoming an incel, she gave up on me and would ideally undo everything. Recently she said to the inventor Tesla that he was smart but was an idiot because he crashed like that. she calls it life-impairing or life-idiot. I'm smart but an failure. so over for me
How tall is she

Yes, normies are correct. We are failures and losers coping on this forum. If you made an account here it was over for you long ago.
nomie motherfuckers have nothing to say faggots

Guys in here thinks it's an actual good idea to not work and just neet. I got to a point I don't know if it's a meme or the truth