Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hate my low IQ subhuman curry shitskin dad

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
My mom was fairly good looking, really fair skinned and could even be mistaken for an arab and she was pretty thin in her 20's but she decided to marry some ugly ass low IQ curry shitskin that would otherwise never have reproduced if he didn't get his hands on a green card and I ended up getting all his shit tier genetics.I'm only 23 and my hair is thinning out already and probably gonna go bald like that subhuman too. Plus this nigga was absolutely retarded,for 15 years ever since he came to the US ,all he did was work as a food vendor selling hot dogs on the street all day for less than minimum wage .Somehow his Fellow food vendor friends who was in the same position as him ended up buying houses, cars and moved up in life all the while he accomplished nothing by coming to the states.The only good thing he ever did was become old and sickly, so he was elligible for homecare and I signed up as a homecare nurse and now get a monthly salary for doing nothing. Cause I sure as hell don't take care of his retarded shitskin ass JFL.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also I am a shut in NEET,I only get like 50 dollars out of my salary cause everything else goes to food expenses and rent,cuz we're so fucking poor

and i don't really consider doing nothing a job

also fuck the west ,I wish i just stayed in curryland

Last edited:
you should be nicer to your dad, because youre not better than him, and if you were better you should still be nicer

also lol at you, you would have shit life in india and would defecate publicly

@Transcended Trucel

I blame Gandhi and Mohammad for all off our suffering.

Was he at least nice to you?

This is a copypasta right

I think this is but m drunk so idk

you should be nicer to your dad, because youre not better than him, and if you were better you should still be nicer

atleast i wouldn't have been an absolute khhv,All my cousins and extended family are doing alot better than me,They have wives,kids and tons of friends.I would take being a street shitter if i could get all those things too.I'm too westernized and can't even speak curry language and a social retard with no friends.My life is over,I'm stuck in between two cultures that don't have a place for me.Also fuck my dad,he's the reason i'm suffering so much,he doesn't deserve any of my respect just for being a complete workhorse.
no he's been distant all my life and a complete workhorse.I never had a good male role model all my life and I also kind of attribute that to how I am now.Now that he's old and going senile he's even more annoying and nagging.

Last edited:

Cope, his father is subhuman trash, he reminds me of this 75-80 year old curry my father knew who had 7 kids, 4 of em under 18. Lazy faggot cunt lived off government pension and funds. His children skinny, starving sometimes, low IQ unhygienic trash. Worthless subhumans like these shouod be sterilized.

atleast i wouldn't have been an absolute khhv,All my cousins and extended family are doing alot better than me,They have wives,kids and tons of friends.I would take being a street shitter if i could get all those things too.I'm too westernized and can't even speak curry language and a social retard with no friends.My life is over,I'm stuck in between two cultures that don't have a place for me.Also fuck my dad,he's the reason i'm suffering so much,he doesn't deserve any of my respect just for being a complete workhorse.

no he's been distant all my life and a complete workhorse.
I never had a good male role model all my life and I also kind of attribute that to how I am now.Now that he's old and going senile he's even more annoying and nagging.
well how do you survive without working, its not like he could leech on his parents like you are doing now

@Transcended Trucel
OP's situation is relatable. My father is lazy trash with health problems as well, thankfully he can still work a non physically demanding job where he teaches fellow low IQs blue collar work. Can't go into detail ofc due to doxxing risk

Sounds more successful than many of us, I couldn't even work a hot dog cart due to anxiety issues.

I blame Gandhi and Mohammad for all off our suffering.
High IQ, Muhammad damaged muslim curries foreskins and allowed ugly subhuman men to reproduce(tbh idk if this can be blamed on him but circumcision can for sure).

Ghandi was a cuckold, India could have reblled during ww1 and easily succeeded. 250k British or some shit controlled a nation of 100 million just lol, how pathetic of Curryland. If India had rebelled back then, Curryland would be 2-3 decades ahead economically rn.
Curry parents are very very rarely nice, they are on average very abusive especially verbal abuse. Have retarded expectations and force unreasonable demands.
well how do you survive without working, its not like he could leech on his parents like you are doing now
His father is responsible for his suffering. He took a gamble by having kids and clearly failed to discipline his whore daughter(who know fucks BBCs) and save his incel son from suffering. He is subhuman garbage like many other curry parents.

Last edited:
High IQ, Muhammad damaged muslim curries foreskins and allowed ugly subhuman men to reproduce(tbh idk if this can be blamed on him but circumcision can for sure).

Ghandi was a cuckold, India could have reblled during ww1 and easily succeeded. 250k British or some shit controlled a nation of 100 million just lol, how pathetic of Curryland. If India had rebelled back then, Curryland would be 2-3 decades ahead economically rn.

Curry parents are very very rarely nice, they are on average very abusive especially verbal abuse. Have retarded expectations and force unreasonable demands.

His father is responsible for his suffering. He took a gamble by having kids and clearly failed to discipline his whore daughter(who know fucks BBCs) and save his incel son from suffering. He is subhuman garbage like many other curry parents.

lol but he made stacy daughter that gets to have bfs and sex then hes not a completely failure of a dad

my sister is no way a stacy and getting bf's and sex is extremely easy being a foid ,curry or not .She's a just shameless whore that is getting her guts rearranged by a bbc and bringing shame to my already crumbling conservative family.
Lol cope no one thinks shes a whore except you

Lol cope no one thinks shes a whore except you
bro, I have a curry family.Openly having sex with multiple people and especially getting dicked by a bbc is a no go in my culture.She brought shame to my entire family and soon everyone I know is gonna find out.

Could have had your arranged marriage by now :feelsthink:
YES, arrianged marriage are based, not as the stupid "marriage of love", yes love for the foid only to the chad, or the beta buxxer that has cucked by the foid every night

Why don't you hop on finasteride for your hair? It's helpful, and will preserve your hair.

HHe
bro, I have a curry family.Openly having sex with multiple people and especially getting dicked by a bbc is a no go in my culture.She brought shame to my entire family and soon everyone I know is gonna find out.
He's a LARPing troll. Idk why the mods still lets him inside the zoo.

HHe

He's a LARPing troll. Idk why the mods still lets him inside the zoo.
Cuz this isn't larp,i legit posted evidence of my curry subhuman genetics in one of my most well known posts titled "This is my body!!!"

I can't find the post tho,seems it got deleted years ago cuz i doxxed myself
Why don't you hop on finasteride for your hair? It's helpful, and will preserve your hair.
I never heard about it tbh,i was just using some herbal stuff from amazon

Last edited:
Cuz this isn't larp,i legit posted evidence of my curry subhuman genetics in one of my most well known posts titled "This is my body!!!"

I can't find the post tho,seems it got deleted years ago cuz i doxxed myself

I never heard about it tbh,i was just using some herbal stuff from amazon
No I meant the person you replied to.

I'm in a similar situation. My father is a bald 5 foot 8 max ethnic and he somehow managed to exoticmaxx I guess. He never worked on a ¨real¨ job in this country as he was too lazy to get a work permit, so he worked with other ethnics ¨on businesses¨, investing my mother´s capital into failed real estate projects and restaurants and now he has nothing.
My mother is a blue eyed real blonde, who works on a medium level job and receives rent from a flat my grandma gifted her. I guess it´s easy to guess whose fucking phenotype I ended up with :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (brown eyes, brown hair (which I started losing at 16 btw :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:, luckily mom paid for my hair transplants) I also got the shitskin name and surname :fuk::fuk::fuk: Fuckin brootal

And after all that, after me being the second poorest kid in the class for the entirety of school and half of university (before my mother got into labor force) this piece of shit has an audacity to blame me for doing nothing and sitting on my ass all day (while I'm currently studycelling hard and actually get academic achievements he probably can't understand) And once he actually called me a loser for not starting a family at my age (20, JFL), while this pig married when he was 35. How am I supposed to respect him? I never blamed him for anything because of my high inhib personality, but he just calls for it, thus also ruining the family. Def changing my (his) surname for something cool when I leave the home.

Aren't you a Muslim Bangladeshi like me living around some diasporic community in your borough?

Such a filthy whore would bring utter shame for your family if they knew and would become despised in your community.

You should discretely gossip about this around some friends of your family after they leave the mosque: make this your ultimate revenge as everyone turns against her and gives her the evil eye.

My mom was fairly good looking, really fair skinned and could even be mistaken for an arab and she was pretty thin in her 20's but she decided to marry some ugly ass low IQ curry shitskin that would otherwise never have reproduced if he didn't get his hands on a green card and I ended up getting all his shit tier genetics.I'm only 23 and my hair is thinning out already and probably gonna go bald like that subhuman too. Plus this nigga was absolutely retarded,for 15 years ever since he came to the US ,all he did was work as a food vendor selling hot dogs on the street all day for less than minimum wage .Somehow his Fellow food vendor friends who was in the same position as him ended up buying houses, cars and moved up in life all the while he accomplished nothing by coming to the states.The only good thing he ever did was become old and sickly, so he was elligible for homecare and I signed up as a homecare nurse and now get a monthly salary for doing nothing. Cause I sure as hell don't take care of his retarded shitskin ass JFL.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also I am a shut in NEET,I only get like 50 dollars out of my salary cause everything else goes to food expenses and rent,cuz we're so fucking poor

and i don't really consider doing nothing a job

also fuck the west ,I wish i just stayed in curryland
My father is a good man other than being outside, driving his taxi all day.

The problem is my mother: she was a schizophrenic that kept me in the house all day to grow fat, isolated, and mentally ill which got me bullied in school and ostracized by everyone while having all the burdens that come with being the only academically gifted son in a curry family.

I hate him too
:feelsjuice:

Mostly because
Paki’a Stink!
:feelsjuice:

My mom was fairly good looking, really fair skinned and could even be mistaken for an arab and she was pretty thin in her 20's but she decided to marry some ugly ass low IQ curry shitskin
Too relatable, I did everything right and yet ended up looking like a shitskin.

brutal sounds like my family except my dad was a hard worker and my mom the mentally ill subhuman, too much fucking inbreeding

I live fairly confortable and go to uni, if I play my cards right I can become fairly wealthy