Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hate brushing my teeth

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
Brushing my teeth is the worst part of my day because I have to look at a mirror. What I do now is turn my mirrors so that they face a different direction or I just straight up block them. Looking at face in the mirror just hurts me so badly nowadays.

Even though I’m near normie-tier, all those rejections have hurt the way I see myself permanently.

Then remove the mirror

easy fix.

@Saysitsover give him tooth advice

Even though I’m near normie-tier, all those rejections have hurt the way I see myself permanently.
Cope, you’re nowhere near normie tier. You are a truecel permavirgin who will rot alone for the rest of your life

Dwn80vcsqq711

Then remove the teeth

easy fix.

eat crab legs and let your teeth rot :smonk:

Cope, you’re nowhere near normie tier. You are a truecel permavirgin who will rot alone for the rest of your life
If I was normie tier at least one of my advances would have landed so you are right. People don’t make nasty faces at me on the street or at school though so I assume I’m still passable.

i actually don’t even think I look that bad. It’s other people who think I do

Don’t brush

I don't hate it but I can't believe science hasn't found a way to kill the streptococcus bacteria in our mouths so it can't multiply at all in our mouths. Fucking dental jews just want to keep themselves in business I tell ya