Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Has your daily life become ropefuel yet?

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
Anyone else have this happen to them?

Everywhere I look is suifuel. Television, games, advertisements, the happy people going about their day.

I'm miserable as fuck. Even coping here on .me is brutal suifuel when I see people with hope and chances to ascend, or even just a positive outlook. Can't even talk to fellow incels without wanting to rope, and don't get me started on normalcattle.

I WISH I WAS BLUEPILLED GODDAMNIT!

No, you wish to live in a fake life, to live under lies and belive the world is a good place ?

Do sport all day. Just suffering, eating meat and getting bigger and stronger. Most blackpill cope ever tbh.

All. Copes. Are. Temporary.

No, you wish to live in a fake life, to live under lies and belive the world is a good place ?
Better than what I'm going through now. I thoroughly regret taking the blackpill. Ignorance is bliss.

Better than what I'm going through now. I thoroughly regret taking the blackpill. Ignorance is bliss.
What different would it make, you would have false hope and nothing would have happent, the END.

What do you think is better - being happy but delusional or being realistic but miserable?

Genuine question, I'm on the fence for this one. Personally I aim to be realistic and find good cope so that I'm not miserable.

What do you think is better - being happy but delusional or being realistic but miserable?

Genuine question, I'm on the fence for this one. Personally I aim to be realistic and find good cope so that I'm not miserable.
Being realistic bro, i didn't want a fake life....the later you will find the truth the worst.

i seem to be too stupid and too scared to rope, but yes getting worse and worse.

Even while wagecucking I feel like I'm just passing time until I'm killing myself next year. Every lunch I eat alone, every time I sperg out because of assburgers, every social event I'm not invited to and every foid I see reminds me of my pigshit genetics.

Being realistic bro, i didn't want a fake life....the later you will find the truth the worst.

That's true, finding out that your life has been a life hurts -- but what if you could stay hopeful forever? What if you're dying happily, still believing that you'd be able to find a companion? Is it really better to die a miserable death void of happiness?

You're right. I just need to rope and get over with it.
I don't know what your choise will be, but belive me you didn't choose the blackpill, it's not a choise, it chooses you. You can choose not to belive it when you first learn about it but still.

dont get suicidal much anymore but i do occasionally get angry, especially on no fap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back