Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has your bully reaped what they sowed?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Made a thread about this a while ago but my former middle school bully is paralyzed after doing cocaine and I cant walk anymore and thats a good fucking riddance to him.:feelskek:

Whats your story on how your bully finally "bit the curb"

My bullies are all still living better lives than me, so missed me on this one hombre.

they rarely ever do

Mine drank himself to death
If he has a grave I'd like to piss on it and leave a bottle of beer

Mine drank himself to death
If he has a grave I'd like to piss on it and leave a bottle of beer
Based

One story I heard too was one of my friend's high school bully's child came out severely autistic:feelskek:

No idea, probably doing far better then me at everything.

I don't even know what my former classmates are up to because I don't use social media much at all.

everyone is a bully to me cant say i have a specific one

Made a thread about this a while ago but my former middle school bully is paralyzed after doing cocaine and I cant walk anymore and thats a good fucking riddance to him.:feelskek:

Nope. They are in University now as I struggle immensely with academics and they also actually pull women like crazy while I also rot. God just has his favorites. Sorry you can't walk anymore btw

Based

One story I heard too was one of my friend's high school bully's child came out severely autistic:feelskek:
This should be the punishment God gives to every normalfag who bullied autists in school growing up.

paralyzed from doing coke? how even

im gonna assault those niggers with a rock if i ever see them again most of them are doing fraud and crack one got shot

im gonna assault those niggers with a rock if i ever see them again most of them are doing fraud and crack one got shot
In GTA right?

all my bullies are enjoying a successful life, most of them married already with children and enjoying success and even some of them are richfags traveling the world fucking models.

all my bullies are enjoying a successful life, most of them married already with children and enjoying success and even some of them are richfags traveling the world fucking models.
Life ain't fair man. Life ain't fair.

He went to prison for some shit but he was as bad looking as me or even worse because he was fat af but somehow had a gf she always talked to other guys tho

Idk but I doubt it