Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Has this site been infiltrated by soys?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
The past couple days, I've noticed I get a message saying that my post is waiting mod approval.:soy: I thought I got away from that when I left Reddit.

The past couple days, I've noticed I get a message saying that my post is waiting mod approval.:soy: I thought I got away from that when I left Reddit.
I think it's because you're still a graycel.

Yes this site is being infiltrated by toxic manbabies.

yep

This fucking cuck still hasnt been banned even though shes obviously trying to get us to stop hating women

yes, most came recently too, since Reddit exodus

yep

This fucking cuck still hasnt been banned even though shes obviously trying to get us to stop hating women
The pattern: they use the blackpill to suppress our discontent with society.
"Things are the way they are, so why bother?" I'm extremely suspicious of users who push this attitude.

Yes this site is being infiltrated by toxic manbabies.
If you're referring to me, I genuinely wish I didn't belong here, because then I'd have some form of hope.

You need to have some posts approved when you first join to make sure you’re not posting garbage. What forum just allows you to post after an account making? None.

this site has been infiltrated by kikes and their allies though. Liberals that need to be flogged and globalist “citizens of the world” that pray to their god Lyndon B Johnson and Martin Luther king every night.

How about the background noise of everyone I know telling me "Just think positively"? I can't fucking think positively about my life very well if those thoughts don't match up with reality, MOM!:feelsohgod:

So, you're saying this forum has no real black pilled people, and is essentially the same as Reddit or Twitter?
The only thing this userbase has in common is their occasional hatred for foids.

I say occasionally because almost every single user here is more obsessed with race than they are with foids. They come in all shapes and forms. Self hating. Pride. misanthropes. Lapring faggits. "Insert any race" worshippers.

I think different ethnicities should have their own forums. You put a cumskin in the group and he'll start defending chad. Put a nigger and he'll start defending tyrone.

It has been infiltrated by jews.