Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy has this image ever been used here

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

i've literally never seen it and IT are claiming it's been used on this site

it's an innocuous image anyway but we need to call them out trying to false flag us, they did that on /incels when you could see by the forum format it wasn't even from reddit but they were claiming it was.

I don't know how to page our glorious mods to verify this

Why don't we start false flagging them?

wouldn't this technically fall under worship?

Never seen it. It's a false flag.

Fake news by gay Jews

No one ever posts OG memes here ever. False flag

This image is disgustingly wrong in its presumptions that any hole born has any ounce of purity in their soul, they are whores the second they have their period as far as I'm concerned. And it only continues getting worse and younger with our vulgar and licentious culture of degeneracy.

Though they are 90% accurate in the observation of the washed up the 30-year old hole, but they severely underestimate its standards in terms of the quality of men it would "settle" with.

My judgment, non-accurate to incel views to a degree that is wrong in the majority of the post.

Also, the age of the hole on the left would've been an acceptable fuck in most countries just a few decades ago and even in cucked Europe.

False flag, but true anyway. JFL at thinking old hags are more attractive than prime JBs.

Ironically all the google search results for this image only show usage of it on reddit
False

When I do a filtered site search for incels.is it returns no results
Flag

Clearly a false flag, why do they even do this, people already hate us enough, its a waste of time to try and foster more hatred for a group that is already the most hated. Do you really need to draw horns on the devil if we know he's the devil?

I went to the thread and linked to this comment JFL, lets see how they back pedal

That couldn’t have possibly been from one of us.. We know damn well that foids have minimum 100 cock counts in all holes by 30...

though idc about moralfagging. cucktears moralfags over anything that benefits them. this kills the roastie.
It’s MC @Ritalincel who came up with it but thanks. :feelzez:

RIP homie. pour out mah 40s for our fallen homeboy.

it false flag like this one here; they don't even have a reference for the user who posted this;

also

>drugs are illegal

people still do them

>stealing is illegal

people still do that

>jbs are illegal

people still do that

its the prison complexes, which are full of cucks like police officers that put them on the lowest level. Prison communism now!
No one ever posts OG memes here ever. False flag

I can make a few if you give me time. I made one with help from another user once

F4B36614 A15A 4306 96F5 1A80AEF2DDC5

yes this is OC

it false flag like this one here; they don't even have a reference for the user who posted this;

I guarantee that person, made that image and posted it to get karma. Yet the landwhales, cucks, whiteknights and tranny monsters at IT lap it up because "INZELS BAHD"

I guarantee that person, made that themselves and posted it to get karma. Yet the landwhales, cucks, whiteknights and tranny monsters at IT lap it up because "INZELS BAHD

yes and it is the same user too "u/slugitoutbro"

IT watches CNN and accuses Incels of being just as violent as rapists and serial killers. JFL if anyone takes those shits seriously.

they really love to frame shit and do things like post a thread but leave out the title or leave out part of a post

i've literally never seen it and IT are claiming it's been used on this site

it's an innocuous image anyway but we need to call them out trying to false flag us, they did that on /incels when you could see by the forum format it wasn't even from reddit but they were claiming it was.

I don't know how to page our glorious mods to verify this

I noticed that too and I've never seen it either. But who cares? Does it really matter in the end? Are you going to take them to Internet Court and get the judge to file an injunction to shut them down?

If they want to "false flag" us and that's the best they can come up with they're not really trying very hard.

I'll take an older woman. 30, 40, 55+

That young thot is gonna be the old roastie in 20 years. Just like any foid

It’s obvious inceltears are just bullies who pick on people power than them so they can feel superior. If you look at the website some good amounts weren’t even real but a bunch of role players. They are also the ones who believe in fake news and spout the same bullshit as they were instructed. That’s why they’re called NPC.