Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has there ever been a time when women gave up their lives for men?

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
We all know for the past tens of thousands of years men have fought and killed each other in the hundreds of millions for the lives of women and children

But for the live of me I can't even know if there was ever a time when a woman went out of her way to do the same for her man, was there a time that I don,t know, do any of you?

Thanks for the replies boys

No, except maybe individual foids who give up their lives for individual chads. Never as a collective and never for unattractive males.

Never, foids are solipsistic. When it comes to hostage situations, the rescue team will always try
to rescue the foids and children first.

I used to think that toilets never did anything, until I read about the condition of pre-modern toilets in history books. Childbirth used to be extremely risky and had lasting effects, plus many toilets gave birth to like a dozen kids.

I'd say that historically both men and toilets had a dangerous life in society, men could die anywhere from being killed, while toilets could die from their own bodies through infections caused by bad containment of menstruation, childbirth, Etc. also remember that childhood mortality in the past was ridiculously common, so imagine sacrificing over a year of your life to pump out a stillborn child, a kid that would immediately die as a toddler or something.

I used to think that toilets always lived life on tutorial mode, but before the 20th century our toilet ancestors actually had to endure hardships and risk their lives.

Formula milk exists because it was an actual existential dread for many toilets to not be able to produce enough milk for their children. Toilets lived in constant fear that if they did one small thing wrong that one or more of their children could die, and MANY did.

This is why historically toilets were a protected class, because they actually needed that protection. But from the 1920's~1940's onwards this hasn't been the case, modern science-based medicine and societal advancements have allowed toilets to live a much easier life. Unfortunately the protections that were once necessary in the past haven't been removed while all social restrictions for toilets are.

Feminism is just 100% of all the rights and 0% of all the responsibilities. Conservatives are the enablers of this because they act like modern motherhood is still like this, today we have school systems that take your kids for most of the days, childbirth is safe, and infant mortality is low.

Toilets have nothing to worry about. :feelswhat: Yet they still have all of yestercentury's privileges as if they still live in those circumstances.

Fuck toilets. :society::blackpill:

Never, foids are solipsistic. When it comes to hostage situations, the rescue team will always try
to rescue the foids and children first.

I'd say historically many men were willing to sacrifice themselves for toilets and children. But fortunately modern men are losing a lot these gynocentric instincts as recently a toilet was raped in a subway and bystanders did nothing to save her. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This tells me that gynocentrism is a learned behaviour and that human selfishness trumps toilet worship.

I really hope that such incidents will become more common, as we need more selfish men that won't give toilets anything. I'm sick of seeing toilet privilege go unchallenged. It would be so beautifully ironic if Feminism's hatred of men and telling men to "leave toilets alone" will mean that the majority of men will never sacrifice anything to save a toilet.

I used to think that toilets never did anything, until I read about the condition of pre-modern toilets in history books. Childbirth used to be extremely risky and had lasting effects, plus many toilets gave birth to like a dozen kids.

I'd say that historically both men and toilets had a dangerous life in society, men could die anywhere from being killed, while toilets could die from their own bodies through infections caused by bad containment of menstruation, childbirth, Etc. also remember that childhood mortality in the past was ridiculously common, so imagine sacrificing over a year of your life to pump out a stillborn child, a kid that would immediately die as a toddler or something.

I used to think that toilets always lived life on tutorial mode, but before the 20th century our toilet ancestors actually had to endure hardships and risk their lives.

Formula milk exists because it was an actual existential dread for many toilets to not be able to produce enough milk for their children. Toilets lived in constant fear that if they did one small thing wrong that one or more of their children could die, and MANY did.

This is why historically toilets were a protected class, because they actually needed that protection. But from the 1920's~1940's onwards this hasn't been the case, modern science-based medicine and societal advancements have allowed toilets to live a much easier life. Unfortunately the protections that were once necessary in the past haven't been removed while all social restrictions for toilets are.

Feminism is just 100% of all the rights and 0% of all the responsibilities. Conservatives are the enablers of this because they act like modern motherhood is still like this, today we have school systems that take your kids for most of the days, childbirth is safe, and infant mortality is low.

Toilets have nothing to worry about. :feelswhat: Yet they still have all of yestercentury's privileges as if they still live in those circumstances.

Fuck toilets. :society::blackpill:

I'd say historically many men were willing to sacrifice themselves for toilets and children. But fortunately modern men are losing a lot these gynocentric instincts as recently a toilet was raped in a subway and bystanders did nothing to save her. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This tells me that gynocentrism is a learned behaviour and that human selfishness trumps toilet worship.

I really hope that such incidents will become more common, as we need more selfish men that won't give toilets anything. I'm sick of seeing toilet privilege go unchallenged. It would be so beautifully ironic if Feminism's hatred of men and telling men to "leave toilets alone" will mean that the majority of men will never sacrifice anything to save a toilet.
Yeah, fuck giving my subway seat to these foids. They can stand up in the cart like the rest of us.

never in human history, or bible history, its never fucking happened, idc what any nigger says, its not true:feelsohh:

I don’t know. Maybe for Char but certainly not for anyone lower than that. I don’t see a foid taking a bullet for anyone, probably why there doesn’t seem to be any foids in the secret service

Inceltv made a episode about this

Extremely rarely and only for Chad. We already know how women view 80% of the male population

We all know for the past tens of thousands of years men have fought and killed each other in the hundreds of millions for the lives of women and children

But for the live of me I can't even know if there was ever a time when a woman went out of her way to do the same for her man, was there a time that I don,t know, do any of you?
one time this foid rescued her daughter and then drowned and they LARPd like she was trying to rescue son or some shit

obviously he wasn't her first priority despite being younger of the two =/

Nope, not even in animal kingdom.