Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has the "oofy-doofy" cope finally died?

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Captain
★★★
I feel like I stopped seeing people talk about it a few months after I joined here. I remember @Zer0/∞ was a gigacoper when it came to this topic but even he hasn't been bringing it up.

What's that cope?

While I'm still alive it won't end

It's kinda true. If you completely try to negate oofie doofie theory it means you don't go outside.

What's that cope?
Oofy doofy is the theory that women sometimes pick golden retriever boyfriends. I'd say its oofy doofy is akin to betabuxx. Basically oofy doofy = doormat

Oofy doofy is the theory that women sometimes pick golden retriever boyfriends. I'd say its oofy doofy is akin to betabuxx. Basically oofy doofy = doormat
100% True. But they only do this after they hit the wall in 25-30s. Before that chad only

Yeah I've always thought that oofy-doofy was just a betabuxx cope

100% True. But they only do this after they hit the wall in 25-30s. Before that chad only
Yes it all depends on the context. That's why there should be some inceldom bible that put all these things together. Oofie-doofie is definitely true for older, socially well adjusted men (which, in 2024, verges on cuckery). A bit of statusmaxxing can be part of the equation too.

the name is too funny for it too die

No, people will use it as shitpost material to make fun of bluepillers

No, it's still out there. If not even more, because as more normies invade, they push that looks matter less.

just become a financial doormat theory