Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has the Incel genocide begun?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
The world is getting fucked up and cucked very quickly.

Today YouTube is the preeminent media platform with the widest and deepest reach thanks to how strong their algorithms are.

People like LFA have had to 180 due to warnings, and arguably the man who would have been a general in the Incel uprising, Hamudi, has been banned for spreading blackpill.

Meanwhile mediums like lipstick alley, propogating the Incel genocide to come and pushing the envelope and not even putting up a pretence of political correctness, continue to grow their reach.

This is a lot like 1930s Germany...

Maybe, I'm just waiting for the following uprising.

Weimar all over again. Men were treated like shit at that time and began to hate women. Fags, trannies and all kinds of degeneration were happening in Berlin. I recommend to any incel to read more about the Weimar Republic, it has many similarities with what we are going through.

The world is getting fucked up and cucked very quickly.

Today YouTube is the preeminent media platform with the widest and deepest reach thanks to how strong their algorithms are.

People like LFA have had to 180 due to warnings, and arguably the man who would have been a general in the Incel uprising, Hamudi, has been banned for spreading blackpill.

Meanwhile mediums like lipstick alley, propogating the Incel genocide to come and pushing the envelope and not even putting up a pretence of political correctness, continue to grow their reach.

This is a lot like 1930s Germany...

You wish. Untermenschmen men were marrying the frauleins back then.

Weimar all over again. Men were treated like shit at that time and began to hate women. Fags, trannies and all kinds of degeneration were happening in Berlin. I recommend to any incel to read more about the Weimar Republic, it has many similarities with what we are going through.
We need a league of Shadows (league of incels)

If Youtube thinks banning St. Hamudi was justified, they need to ban every channel that has videos about animal mating because it's just as blackpilled as St. Hamudi...

I hope bitchute can grow and resist cuckoldry.

If Youtube thinks banning St. Hamudi was justified, they need to ban every channel that has videos about animal mating because it's just as blackpilled as St. Hamudi...

I hope bitchute can grow and resist cuckoldry.
Is hamudi on bitchute now?

yes, they are killing us by suicide

And that's why we should form the The international party for the liberation of Incels to make a coup and seize power

My Twisted World is just becoming a common reality for sub-8 males