Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has surgery ever helped anyone.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Has any incel guy or any guy from the manosphere or PUA circles ever documented benefit from surgery? Has anyone's life improved, relationship wise or in other ways after going under the knife?

Back in the days we had this guy Slavador66 or something. He surgerymaxxed and lookmaxxed, don't know what became of him? I think people whose lives improved with surgery should document it.

Yeah, they are on lookism forums

I had double-jaw, rhinoplasty and genioplasty surgery done (basically full facial reconstruction) and it bumped me up from a 1/10 to 3/10 at best. It was covered by my healthcare system due to medical reasons

Has any incel guy or any guy from the manosphere or PUA circles ever documented benefit from surgery? Has anyone's life improved, relationship wise or in other ways after going under the knife?

Back in the days we had this guy Slavador66 or something. He surgerymaxxed and lookmaxxed, don't know what became of him? I think people whose lives improved with surgery should document it.
I think that CoachBlackPill got a nose job

if this guy on looksmaxx is to be believed, then it helped him a lot

Honestly? I doubt it. It sounds like one giant cope. Foids want natural chad, not surgeymaxxed chad

Nigga looks normie without surgery. Could very easily JBWmaxx

Nigga looks normie without surgery. Could very easily JBWmaxx
Fair enough, but I still think surgerymaxxing is at least worth a shot.
He went from an average sexpat or betabuxx situation to 100+ lays if he is telling the truth.

Fair enough, but I still think surgerymaxxing is at least worth a shot.
He went from an average sexpat or betabuxx situation to 100+ lays if he is telling the truth.
His face did improve. What I'm saying is the foundations were already strong

there was salludon on looksmax that got hella surgery and ended up having a child (fucking asshole), but in an experiment on omegle comparing him to some 18 year natural chadlite he got mogged hard af with all the girls choosing the white guy.

salludon:
Salludon

mogger:
Lars

Last edited:
How TF am I suppose to compete with looksmaxxed chads???!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This birdcel from lookism

GiSOD7I.png

Screenshot 20210605 004238 Video Player
Screenshot 20210605 004231 Video Player
Screenshot 20210605 004226 Video Player
Screenshot 20210605 004206 Video Player
Screenshot 20210605 004202 Video Player
Screenshot 20210605 004159 Video Player