Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has IT ever tried to prove us wrong?

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
Has IT ever posted a study disproving the blackpill or given any proof on why we are wrong? Or do they only cherry pick the worst content made by mentalcels and IT baiters? I just saw them make fun if a guy who said that incels do not rape bit chads and their argument was "but inkwells talk about raping women all the time". If you do a just quick google search you will see that over 90% rapes are commited by boyfriends, friends and family members.
Im actually willing to listen to their arguments and I would gladly leave the incel community if they manage to disprove the blackpill with reasonable arguments

No, it’s a troll page for coping landwhales who wrongly think, we are talking about them, when we talk about wanting to have sex with foids.

Has IT ever posted a study disproving the blackpill
disprove what? blackpill is not a specific thing just a general concept that the vast majority of your romantic success is determined by at-birth elements instead of nurture/personality/actions

Everyone acknowledges those factors exist, the debate is about their weighting, so what weighting are we trying to prove or disprove here?

Whether it's 99% determination or 90% or 80% these are still overwhelming majorities.

A better question might be, if we call these immutable base settings as "blackpill attributes", what IT and similar would consider the % influence weighting of these factors

if it's anything lower than 10% they're obviously not worth talking to, but I'll wager that those who think 15-45% (minority-proponents) and those who think 70-95% while divergent in their weighting, could have interesting conversations

plus then you have those 50/50 weirdos who are 60/40 or 40/60 who don't fit in with either extremist camp

AdovocateDoogy proves us all wrong for sure, really shows up.

Has IT ever posted a study disproving the blackpill or given any proof on why we are wrong? Or do they only cherry pick the worst content made by mentalcels and IT baiters? I just saw them make fun if a guy who said that incels do not rape bit chads and their argument was "but inkwells talk about raping women all the time". If you do a just quick google search you will see that over 90% rapes are commited by boyfriends, friends and family members.
Im actually willing to listen to their arguments and I would gladly leave the incel community if they manage to disprove the blackpill with reasonable arguments
They don't have enough iq for that