Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Has Hollywood shaped your mind?

Mitgoo62

Mitgoo62

Greycel

I was watching a movie with a friend who happen to be African American. He turned to me and said why is there no colored asses in this movie. I was taken back by the question because I never really thought about it because this is what I was used to.

After cogitating about it I became furious with Hollywood and realized how manipulative they are and how they support a white patrilineal and patriarchy society. It is true Hollywood portrays the characteristics that define people of color and American Indians are dramatically conveyed by this powerful twentieth-century medium. But there is a shift today and I think that the change in cultures has caused a threat to the white domination world, they feel they are slowly losing control and is the reason for the back lash that is happening today.

“We know in sociology when community identity is challenged or questioned in some way, the community asserts and defends that identity,” Jamie Longazel

I only watch media from the east so it hasn’t tbh

fucking sjw LOL. the reason the majority of movies are white is because america is a majority white country. should i go to bollywood and ask why there aren't more white actors in the movies?

fucking sjw LOL. the reason the majority of movies are white is because america is a majority white country. should i go to bollywood and ask why there aren't more white actors in the movies?
Stop using common sense.

Actually yes when i was younger i used to belive in the happy ending bs...

I only watch media from the east so it hasn’t tbh
I can only get NPR on TV I guess I can check it out on the internet
LOL yes please. although according to the US Census report by 2024 it looks like whites will be out numbered

Go watch BLACKED PANTHER fag

Thank you for the suggestion I will look into it.

Shaped my mind when I was younger. Got me bluepilled as fuck, thinking that a girl will just fall in my laps if I was a good person.

BOOOOOOOOOOOI was I ever wrong about that one.

This doesn't mean that the lack of minorities in hollywood isn't a problem, though. Having all of the heroes being white subconsiously gives off the message that whites are the only ones fit enough to be put in such a role. This seems like nonsense to any adult, but the message can affect a child who is seeking guidance from any source possible.