Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has high school scared you for life?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Although my high school years werent that bad,it bugs me a lot that i didnt experience love with a girl at this period of my life,tbh my brain is playing me games reminding me of high school lately i wanna travel back in time and change chit

I was bullied in every school

Traveling back to old times would be hell

Doesnt matter. I will rope or forget about HS probably.

No not really, i had a huge group of incel tier friends and we were never actively trying to get foids. We’d fuck around 24/7 and popular chadlites didn’t give a fuck about us because we outnumbered them. Sadly after high school most of them went far away due to uni, etc. I’m only in active touch with 5 of them

Thankfully high school was quiet for me. But elementary school scared me, I got bullied by girl for 3 years straight.

It was oretty decent for me, my best years were my highschool years.

I wasnt really bullied, just completely invisible. It was suifuel where even the teachers would only be cool with the popular kids while everyone else qas invisible to them as well.

Was ok, nothing else to say

No, but middle school did.

Although my high school years werent that bad,it bugs me a lot that i didnt experience love with a girl at this period of my life,tbh my brain is playing me games reminding me of high school lately i wanna travel back in time and change chit
I wanna go through high school again as an attractive male who gets to fuck foids.

I think my brain has repressed my highschool memories tbh, its like nothing happened. I have a hard time remembering that period except certain events, even though it doesn't feel like highschool ever "ended".

No, but middle school did.
Same here! Knife fights and shit! Against gangs! Mostly White gangs... Rough times... The '70's.

Quit and got a ged and went to college as a babyface kid!

There it was a few blacks that bothered me a few times - until the knife came out! Lol.

These days metal detectors fuck over the bullied.

I was scarred ever since the beginning

I've been scarred more by my life outside high school during my high school years. High school, itself, was very uneventful.

Absolutely. 95% of my bullying took place in those 4 years.