Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has hair loss in men become a socio-sexual deal breaker due to decreasing testosterone levels?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
[UWSL][UWSL]It is well known that testosterone levels in the developed world have plummeted over the past half-century, due to some combination of sedentary lifestyles, poor diets, and endocrine disrupting chemicals. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]This must have implications during development; namely, leading to the growth of less masculine/dominant facial features in men. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]And when men are effeminate -- lacking these strong, chiseled features -- then hair is an aesthetic necessity for them much like it is for women. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Without hair, effeminate men look like female chemotherapy patients (or little boy chemotherapy patients like in the St. Jude commercials).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]As a soy boy myself who has a baby face, weak chin, and minimal facial hair growth, my diffuse thinning is making me feel like a member of a social experiment gone wrong. [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]An experiment in which I wasn't encouraged or allowed to max out my androgenicity during the crucial years of puberty, given that they were spent in school which is all about sitting down for hours and learning how to passively follow orders so as to integrate better into the service economy (where you hardly move or exert yourself either, unless you're a warehouse slave). [/UWSL][/UWSL]

A lot is attributed to genetics, but I think that the soyciety we live in has had a pronounced environmentally enfeebling effect on men. Which has made things like hair loss, that probably didn't effect the prospects of our male ancestors by a lot, into something much more brutal.

Last edited:
when people say "hairloss is mostly genetics" thats not true whats actually true is hairloss is a combination of both genetics and lifestyle factors so having a very sedentary lifestyle along with poor diet and nutrition will contribute to hairloss but a very active and highly nutrient and healthy diet will make hairloss very rare and you would have to have one of the shitiest genetics to go bald

I have very low testosterone and my hair is still balding.

and second of all morbidly obese fathers are more likely to have morbidly obese children, so if your father was morbidly obese that would contribute to a cascade of domino effect because being morbidly obese has a lot of comorbid diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer which can change the epigenetic pathways in their fathers offspring leading to weakened epigenetics in their offspring

the same goes for fathers who live a very active and healthy lifestyle if your father was a World class Decathlon athlete you are very likely to inherit very athletic genes and be healthier with higher testosterone levels

I have very low testosterone and my hair is still balding.
The low testosterone is etched into my face. I look like a boy.

And without hair, I'll look like a clown.

JFL at nature allowing hair loss to happen even to the least sexually dimorphic men.

T levels as low as 100 ng/dl are enough to trigger androgenic alopecia :dafuckfeels:

Last edited: