Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone worked as delivery driver?

MrZez

MrZez

Recruit
★★
Looks like easy job to get , but how is it to work as an incel? Feels like hell delivering shit to normies and talking to them every single day :reeeeee::feelsjuice::feelsree:

No, but it is a lucrative job is what I’ve been told.

Yes it sucks dick and there fat normies can't even open the door for their own food fucking retards make you wait 20 minutes then ask why ur late and foods cold. And it pays shit. Still tho you have no boss and you can do it with a big criminal record nobody cares but you need real insurance which is a pain in ass

It's a shitty job, at least where I live. Basically, the quickier you do it, the more you earn, so people risk their (and other people's) lives on the streets every day, and since traffic regulations are as respected here as adultery laws are in the modern west, the streets are hell with all the motorcycles and bicycles coming from the wrong way and on the sidewalks.

Since covid, that profession really boomed, so it must at least be easy to get a job at that.

never tried it but i have considered it............. however the working terms here doesnt seem very nice, but i mean i could really use the money so i get what youre thinking. What the other posts also mentions if youre good at it and quick you can make even more money, so thats a win.....